PDA

View Full Version : Re: What the Hell????

Tºm Shermªn °_°
July 7th 11, 07:39 AM
On 7/4/2011 6:37 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
> "Steve > wrote in message
> [...]
>> Who the **** made you Lord of All Nature?
>> Who says that only YOU get to say who uses trails and how they use them?
>> Ah **** - look at that now, I've only been here five minutes and I've
>> ended up doing what I was complaining about to start with.
>> Tell you what, I'll save myself a lot of bother and drop you and that
>> other donkey Ed into the killfile so I can get on with talking to the
>> decent people around here.
>> Buh Bye!!!
>
> **** you too Asshole! Unlike you, who has only been here for five minutes, I
> have been here for well over five years and can instantly recognize an
> Asshole when I see one.

Gee, I have been "here" for almost a dozen years.

> I suggest you only talk to yourself since anyone with half a brain will not
> bother with an idiot like you. We do not have time for juveniles who were
> obviously born yesterday. Now get lost and do not bother the honorable
> members of these noble newsgroups any further.
>
> However, it is OK if you want to bother Tom Sherman since he is an Asshole
> like you. He will appreciate you for what you are - a fellow Asshole!

Is that anyway to refer to your only friend?

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.

Edward Dolan
July 7th 11, 03:46 PM
"Tºm Shermªn °_°" "> wrote in message
> On 7/4/2011 6:37 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
>> However, it is OK if you want to bother Tom Sherman since he is an
>> Asshole
>> like you. He will appreciate you for what you are - a fellow Asshole!
>
> Is that anyway to refer to your only friend?

We hermits do not have friends. At best, we only have causal acquaintances
with whom we can sometimes agree on very limited subjects.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Google