PDA

View Full Version : Voeckler is a bad habit.

Frederick the Great
July 16th 11, 06:22 PM
Voeckler is as a bad habit.
Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

--
Old Fritz

atriage[_6_]
July 16th 11, 09:02 PM
On 16/07/2011 18:22, Frederick the Great wrote:
> Voeckler is as a bad habit.
> Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

I did from my reality control center on Antares 4.

--

Simply Fred
July 16th 11, 10:56 PM

atriage wrote:
> I did from my reality control center on Antares 4.

I suppose you're responsible for Pereiro too

Simply Fred
July 16th 11, 10:56 PM
Frederick the Great wrote:
> Voeckler is as a bad habit.
> Who let him get up the road in stage 9?

Perhaps LANCE sms'ed Ferrari's cellphone number to Voeckler.

atriage[_6_]
July 16th 11, 11:53 PM
On 16/07/2011 22:56, Simply Fred wrote:
> Frederick the Great wrote:
>>> Voeckler is as a bad habit.
>>> Who let him get up the road in stage 9?
>
> atriage wrote:
>> I did from my reality control center on Antares 4.
>
> I suppose you're responsible for Pereiro too

Yeah they were a job lot.

--

MagillaGorilla[_2_]
July 16th 11, 11:58 PM
Frederick the Great wrote:

> Voeckler is as a bad habit.
> Who let him get up the road in stage 9?
>
> --
> Old Fritz

Voeckler's a faggot and he will be outed when the grade in the road
steepens. Anybody who rides a yellow rig because you're the interim
leader in the Tour is a gaylord.

He may as well move to San Francisco and ride for United Healthcare next
year.

Magilla

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home