PDA

View Full Version : Proof that American cyclists are on drugs - delusional bald headed dopes

Choppy Warburton
July 20th 11, 03:48 PM
Where's Levi, Danielson and Horner now ? Horner after the Tour de
EPO

"With the exception of Alberto Contador I think there isn't anybody
who can drop me," the Team RadioShack rider said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/tour-de-france/index.ssf/2011/05/oregon_cyclist_chris_horner_no.html

atriage[_6_]
July 20th 11, 04:23 PM
On 20/07/2011 15:48, Choppy Warburton wrote:
> Where's Levi, Danielson and Horner now ? Horner after the Tour de
> EPO

TD might make the top ten which is not too shabby, Levi looked like he was
gonna be cycling in the gruppetto for a while today which is too shabby.
--

Anton Berlin
July 20th 11, 06:32 PM
On Jul 20, 10:23*am, atriage > wrote:
> On 20/07/2011 15:48, Choppy Warburton wrote:> Where's Levi, Danielson and Horner now ? *Horner after the Tour de
> > EPO
>
> TD might make the top ten which is not too *shabby, Levi looked like he was
> gonna be cycling in the gruppetto for a while today which is too shabby.
> --

Danielson still has his hair. Just like the true story of Samson
from the Bibble.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home