PDA

View Full Version : Voeckler continues to amaze and annoy

Anton Berlin
July 22nd 11, 02:54 PM
The magic powers of the yellow jersey.

atriage[_6_]
July 22nd 11, 03:21 PM
On 22/07/2011 14:54, Anton Berlin wrote:
> The magic powers of the yellow jersey.

He blew up big time when he went, I thought he was gonna fall of his bike.

--

Ben Trovato
July 22nd 11, 06:21 PM
On Jul 22, 6:54*am, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> The magic powers of the yellow jersey.

In the finish line interview, TV complained about the moto giving AC
a draft, the riders who wouldn't ride, the whistling Dutchmen on the
way up, but closed by saying it was Rolland's day, he deserved it 100
times over, and the rest was just footnotes.
Rolland said TV had cut his leash on the Telegraph, telling him to
ride for himself. Rolland had ridden the climb 10 times in training
camp, he watched the videos of Armstrong and Pantani over and over.
In the end, he knew that if he drafted someone up the exposed side, he
could jump into the big ring at turn 1 and go full throttle to the
finish. He didn't know he was the first Frenchie to win since
Hinault.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home