PDA

View Full Version : Evans needs bike throwing lessons.

Frederick the Great
July 23rd 11, 02:22 AM
Evans made no attempt to throw his bike
after it broke down. I cannot figure it.

So why didn't Contador wait for Evans? *******.

--
Old Fritz

Dumbass
July 23rd 11, 03:40 AM
On Jul 22, 9:22*pm, Frederick the Great > wrote:
> Evans made no attempt to throw his bike
> after it broke down. I cannot figure it.
>
> So why didn't Contador wait for Evans? *******.
>
> --
> Old Fritz

Contador had pull Schleck into the Yellow Jersey to make amends for
not waiting last year.

Simply Fred
July 23rd 11, 10:18 AM
Frederick the Great wrote:
> Evans made no attempt to throw his bike
> after it broke down. I cannot figure it.
>
> So why didn't Contador wait for Evans? *******.

Perhaps you could rephrase the question as why didn't AS wait.

Frederick the Great
July 23rd 11, 09:15 PM
In article >,
Simply Fred > wrote:

> Frederick the Great wrote:
> > Evans made no attempt to throw his bike
> > after it broke down. I cannot figure it.
> >
> > So why didn't Contador wait for Evans? *******.
>
> Perhaps you could rephrase the question as why didn't AS wait.

AS wanted the KOM jersey.

--
Old Fritz

Google