PDA

View Full Version : And that is that

S Perryman[_3_]
July 24th 11, 10:44 AM
And did it go to your satisfaction ?? :-)

It would appear that the only way CFE can win, is for everyone else
to have a 'CFE' , and for the master of the art himself, not to.

The Schlecks will never win the TdF.
Contador does not 'CFE' every year (sore knees etc) .
And they cannot slap CFE in the time trials when he hasn't done a CFE.

Embarrassing debacle on Cav and the green jersey.

Did he fail to make the cut on two consecutive mountains stages ??
Two stages where AFAIK the pace of the stage winner was not miles
faster than the predicted time by the organisers ??

I like the fact that a conspiracy theory has been completely destroyed
by its evil twin brother (irony) . For all those points penalties etc
over the past couple of yrs to deny Cav previous green jerseys (the
"anyone but Cav" conspiracy theory) , now, when he should be booted out
while holding the thing, they cannot do so because that would further
fuel the any but Cav theory !!! :-)

And that, as they say, is that.

atriage[_6_]
July 24th 11, 10:50 AM
On 24/07/2011 10:44, S Perryman wrote:
> And did it go to your satisfaction ?? :-)
>
> It would appear that the only way CFE can win, is for everyone else
> to have a 'CFE' , and for the master of the art himself, not to.
>
> The Schlecks will never win the TdF.
> Contador does not 'CFE' every year (sore knees etc) .
> And they cannot slap CFE in the time trials when he hasn't done a CFE.
>

> Embarrassing debacle on Cav and the green jersey.
>
> Did he fail to make the cut on two consecutive mountains stages ??
> Two stages where AFAIK the pace of the stage winner was not miles
> faster than the predicted time by the organisers ??
>
> I like the fact that a conspiracy theory has been completely destroyed
> by its evil twin brother (irony) . For all those points penalties etc
> over the past couple of yrs to deny Cav previous green jerseys (the
> "anyone but Cav" conspiracy theory) , now, when he should be booted out
> while holding the thing, they cannot do so because that would further
> fuel the any but Cav theory !!! :-)

That's some of the best text scrambling software I've ever seen.

--

Fredmaster of Brainerd
July 24th 11, 04:13 PM
On Jul 24, 11:44*am, S Perryman > wrote:
> And did it go to your satisfaction ?? :-)
>
> It would appear that the only way CFE can win, is for everyone else
> to have a 'CFE' , and for the master of the art himself, not to.
>
> The Schlecks will never win the TdF.
> Contador does not 'CFE' every year (sore knees etc) .
> And they cannot slap CFE in the time trials when he hasn't done a CFE.
>
> Embarrassing debacle on Cav and the green jersey.
>
> Did he fail to make the cut on two consecutive mountains stages ??
> Two stages where AFAIK the pace of the stage winner was not miles
> faster than the predicted time by the organisers ??
>
> I like the fact that a conspiracy theory has been completely destroyed
> by its evil twin brother (irony) . For all those points penalties etc
> over the past couple of yrs to deny Cav previous green jerseys (the
> "anyone but Cav" conspiracy theory) , now, when he should be booted out
> while holding the thing, they cannot do so because that would further
> fuel the any but Cav theory !!! :-)
>
> And that, as they say, is that.

CFE was nicknamed CFE because he performed
previously-unlikely Feats of Strength, not on occasions
of his collapse or poor judgement. So in my opinion you're
using the term inappropriately.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/browse_frm/thread/9fa7c6e5916e4926/93e2248bf15e9d9e?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=%22cadel+****ing+evans%22#93e2248bf15e9d9e

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.bicycles.racing/browse_frm/thread/a1a3753d5a3daa3c/02f18d701056b3d7?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=%22cadel+****ing+evans%22#02f18d701056b3d7

and so on.

I'm going to defend this rbr meme to the death, because
it's more or less my only contribution to the edifice of
Western culture at this point.

Fredmaster Ben

Frederick the Great
July 24th 11, 10:48 PM
In article >, S Perryman >
wrote:

> And did it go to your satisfaction ?? :-)
>
> It would appear that the only way CFE can win, is for everyone else
> to have a 'CFE' , and for the master of the art himself, not to.

I reckon much of his bad luck evaporated when
he got George Hincapie on his team.

Notice how I stuck up for two traditionally
disparaged riders. Perhaps now it is time to
say a good word for Jim "you need a long spoon
to sup at his table" Ochowitz.

--
Old Fritz

Google