PDA

View Full Version : For Cadel Fans?

Gettamulla Tupya[_2_]
July 25th 11, 10:05 AM
http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=37337

I wonder if it would be worth much in 20 years when everyone has forgotten him?

tomasso
July 25th 11, 10:50 AM
"Gettamulla Tupya" > wrote in message
> http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=37337
>
> I wonder if it would be worth much in 20 years when everyone has forgotten him?

Signed poster? I'd prefer an umbrella... Or a poncho...

Moike
July 25th 11, 11:29 PM
On 25/07/2011 7:05 PM, Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
> http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=37337
>
> I wonder if it would be worth much in 20 years when everyone has forgotten him?

I think it will take a bit longer than that.

We still remember Oppy, and he didn't win TDF.

Moike

Jack Russell
July 26th 11, 04:17 AM
On 26/07/2011 08:29, Moike wrote:
> On 25/07/2011 7:05 PM, Gettamulla Tupya wrote:
>> http://www.catchoftheday.com.au/smallfish_info.php?products_id=37337
>>
>> I wonder if it would be worth much in 20 years when everyone has
>> forgotten him?
>>
> I think it will take a bit longer than that.
>
> We still remember Oppy, and he didn't win TDF.
>
> Moike
Funny, I have seen no mention of Sid Paterson and yet he was very well
known in the UK.

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Google