PDA

View Full Version : Photos of Armstrong In Grenoble and/or Paris

BL[_2_]
July 25th 11, 10:55 PM
Anyone seen any from this past weekend? Thanks.

Anton Berlin
July 26th 11, 08:39 PM
Stocker

BL[_2_]
July 26th 11, 10:03 PM
On 7/26/2011 3:39 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> Stocker

Still no photos anywhere. If you read his Tweets, the way they are
phrased could be read as his not being actually in France.

Jimmy July[_3_]
July 26th 11, 11:46 PM
On 7/26/2011 2:03 PM, BL wrote:
> On 7/26/2011 3:39 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>> Stocker
>>
> Still no photos anywhere. If you read his Tweets, the way they are
> phrased could be read as his not being actually in France.

You're right! When he tweeted "Made it to Grenoble. Gonna be one helluva
a race today" he might have been at the Grenoble, KANSAS NASCAR track.
There probably isn't a Grenoble in KS, but work with me here.

BL[_2_]
July 27th 11, 01:35 AM
On 7/26/2011 6:46 PM, Jimmy July wrote:
> On 7/26/2011 2:03 PM, BL wrote:
>> On 7/26/2011 3:39 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>>> Stocker
>>>
>> Still no photos anywhere. If you read his Tweets, the way they are
>> phrased could be read as his not being actually in France.
>
> You're right! When he tweeted "Made it to Grenoble. Gonna be one helluva
> a race today" he might have been at the Grenoble, KANSAS NASCAR track.
> There probably isn't a Grenoble in KS, but work with me here.
Who made it to Grenoble. Armstrong or the peloton? His Tweet about Paris
leans toward his being there, but still, no photos anywhere. That's a
bit odd for the Lance/Livestrong PR machine.

Plano Dude
July 27th 11, 05:34 AM
On Jul 26, 7:35*pm, BL > wrote:

> >> Still no photos anywhere. If you read his Tweets, the way they are
> >> phrased could be read as his not being actually in France.
>
> > You're right! When he tweeted "Made it to Grenoble. Gonna be one helluva
> > a race today" he might have been at the Grenoble, KANSAS NASCAR track.
> > There probably isn't a Grenoble in KS, but work with me here.
>
> Who made it to Grenoble. Armstrong or the peloton? His Tweet about Paris
> leans toward his being there, but still, no photos anywhere. *That's a
> bit odd for the Lance/Livestrong PR machine.

Why don't you stock where his jet has been recently?

Simply Fred
July 27th 11, 10:19 AM
BL wrote:
> Anyone seen any from this past weekend? Thanks.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HR2H6KJLuU>

BL[_2_]
July 27th 11, 02:26 PM
On 7/27/2011 12:34 AM, Plano Dude wrote:

>>> You're right! When he tweeted "Made it to Grenoble. Gonna be one helluva
>>> a race today" he might have been at the Grenoble, KANSAS NASCAR track.
>>> There probably isn't a Grenoble in KS, but work with me here.
>>
>> Who made it to Grenoble. Armstrong or the peloton? His Tweet about Paris
>> leans toward his being there, but still, no photos anywhere. That's a
>> bit odd for the Lance/Livestrong PR machine.
>
> Why don't you stock where his jet has been recently?
And somehow where his jet has been confirms that he was where his jet was?

BL[_2_]
July 27th 11, 02:26 PM
On 7/27/2011 5:19 AM, Simply Fred wrote:
> BL wrote:
>> Anyone seen any from this past weekend? Thanks.
>
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HR2H6KJLuU>
:-)

Frederick the Great
July 27th 11, 04:36 PM
In article >,
BL > wrote:

> On 7/27/2011 12:34 AM, Plano Dude wrote:

> >> Who made it to Grenoble. Armstrong or the peloton? His Tweet about Paris
> >> leans toward his being there, but still, no photos anywhere. That's a
> >> bit odd for the Lance/Livestrong PR machine.
> >
> > Why don't you stock where his jet has been recently?
> And somehow where his jet has been confirms that he was where his jet was?

Chances are 50/50, which is better than your predictions historically.

--
Old Fritz

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home