PDA

View Full Version : Charles Pelkey Tweets with the Twit

BL[_2_]
July 30th 11, 03:32 PM
Well, my life and its travails seemed to have garnered more attention
than I expected.

In addition to Wednesday's lay-off, I had other news, which I chose to
Tweet, using my Twitter account for the first time in six months or so:

@Charles_Pelkey
A bit nervous. On top of everything, cancer surgery on Tuesday. All I
ask, though, just please don't buy me a @#$%ing yellow rubberband

Apparently that raised the ire of a Twitterer (Twit?) with more than a
Bazzillion followers and he felt compelled to respond with

@lancearmstrong
@Charles_Pelkey wow. stay classy charles.

Cool. Now what can a guy say, but

@Charles_Pelkey
@lancearmstrong I will. I promise. Can you make the same commitment?

Weird. Never thought I would get into a ****ing match with the world's
greatest anti-cancer crusader on the eve of cancer surgery.

CP
http://forums.competitor.com/topic/8683/page/2

BL[_2_]
July 31st 11, 04:02 PM
On 7/30/2011 10:32 AM, BL wrote:
> Well, my life and its travails seemed to have garnered more attention
> than I expected.
>
> In addition to Wednesday's lay-off, I had other news, which I chose to
> Tweet, using my Twitter account for the first time in six months or so:
>
> @Charles_Pelkey
> A bit nervous. On top of everything, cancer surgery on Tuesday. All I
> ask, though, just please don't buy me a @#$%ing yellow rubberband
>
> Apparently that raised the ire of a Twitterer (Twit?) with more than a
> Bazzillion followers and he felt compelled to respond with
>
> @lancearmstrong
> @Charles_Pelkey wow. stay classy charles.
>
> Cool. Now what can a guy say, but
>
> @Charles_Pelkey
> @lancearmstrong I will. I promise. Can you make the same commitment?
>
> Weird. Never thought I would get into a ****ing match with the world's
> greatest anti-cancer crusader on the eve of cancer surgery.
>
> CP
> http://forums.competitor.com/topic/8683/page/2
My but the Morons are quiet on this one. LOL!!!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home