PDA

View Full Version : Witness Intimidation?

Brad Anders
August 2nd 11, 10:44 PM
Which Tuesday are the Feds going to file charges against LA for
intimidation? I thought according to some here, it was a done deal,
witnesses ready to testify, tapes being made available, etc.

Jimmy July[_3_]
August 3rd 11, 03:34 AM
On 8/2/2011 2:44 PM, Brad Anders wrote:
> Which Tuesday are the Feds going to file charges against LA for
> intimidation? I thought according to some here, it was a done deal,
> witnesses ready to testify, tapes being made available, etc.

The tapes are in storage, right next to the ebay records that prove
EVERYTHING!

Simply Fred
August 3rd 11, 09:46 AM

Jimmy July wrote:
> The tapes are in storage, right next to the ebay records that prove
> EVERYTHING!

Everything is stored in blue cooler boxes.

Brad Anders
August 10th 11, 05:47 AM
On Aug 3, 1:46*am, Simply Fred > wrote:
> Brad Anders wrote:
> >> Which Tuesday are the Feds going to file charges against LA for
> >> intimidation? I thought according to some here, it was a done deal,
> >> witnesses ready to testify, tapes being made available, etc.
> Jimmy July wrote:
> > The tapes are in storage, right next to the ebay records that prove
> > EVERYTHING!
>
> Everything is stored in blue cooler boxes.

Another Tuesday passes....

RicodJour[_2_]
August 10th 11, 02:57 PM
On Aug 10, 12:47*am, Brad Anders > wrote:

> Another Tuesday passes....

Too long for a band name, but a great name for a song. Maybe we could
have the Randall-bot write the lyrics and the obvious candidate sing
the same old song.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home