PDA

View Full Version : So true.

atriage[_6_]
August 5th 11, 06:19 PM
Taylor Phinney said - "Sad to hear about @HTCHighroad. Such a winning team
shouldn’t have a problem getting a sponsor. UCI you have a bigger problem than
seat tilt"

http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/08/news/cycling-world-reacts-to-htc-collapse_187004

--

Frederick the Great
August 6th 11, 06:35 PM
atriage > wrote:

> Taylor Phinney said - "Sad to hear about @HTCHighroad. Such a winning team
> shouldn’t have a problem getting a sponsor. UCI you have a bigger problem than
> seat tilt"
>
> http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/08/news/cycling-world-reacts-to-htc-collapse_187004

I started out not liking Taylor Phinney. After that and
what he said after accusing Cavendish of hitching rides
I need to revise my opinion. My recollection is: we all
say stupid things, but he has the advantage of the
whole world hearing them.

--
Old Fritz

atriage[_6_]
August 8th 11, 08:32 PM
On 06/08/2011 18:35, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> Taylor Phinney said - "Sad to hear about @HTCHighroad. Such a winning team
>> shouldn’t have a problem getting a sponsor. UCI you have a bigger problem than
>> seat tilt"
>>
>> http://velonews.competitor.com/2011/08/news/cycling-world-reacts-to-htc-collapse_187004
>
> I started out not liking Taylor Phinney. After that and
> what he said after accusing Cavendish of hitching rides
> I need to revise my opinion. My recollection is: we all
> say stupid things, but he has the advantage of the
> whole world hearing them.

He done won his first race as a pro today too, definitely on the up and up.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home