PDA

View Full Version : Danielson Has Gone Full Retard

Zenon
August 6th 11, 09:11 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/tomdanielson/status/99593952998604801

What the **** is this? Does Tommy D think he's Justin Bieber just
because he finished 9th in the Tour de France? The next thing you
know, he'll be stopping next to you at a traffic light and he'll start
screaming, "Why aren't you staring at me?" Then he'll force you to
take one of his autographed photos. Then he'll start rambling on and
on about how he could have won the Tour if only he had a little more
form, and then he won't shut-up about his upcoming promotional tour,
and his soon to be released Tommy D Flesh Light decked out with full
Garmin-Cervelo logos. I hope nobody shows up at the Boulder Reservoir
and he sits there looking like retard.

William Fred
August 6th 11, 04:38 PM
Zenon > wrote in news:e7e8430d-1d43-4dec-86df-
:

> http://twitter.com/#!/tomdanielson/status/99593952998604801
>
> What the **** is this? Does Tommy D think he's Justin Bieber just
> because he finished 9th in the Tour de France? The next thing you
> know, he'll be stopping next to you at a traffic light and he'll start
> screaming, "Why aren't you staring at me?" Then he'll force you to
> take one of his autographed photos. Then he'll start rambling on and
> on about how he could have won the Tour if only he had a little more
> form, and then he won't shut-up about his upcoming promotional tour,
> and his soon to be released Tommy D Flesh Light decked out with full
> Garmin-Cervelo logos. I hope nobody shows up at the Boulder Reservoir
> and he sits there looking like retard.

Calm down. It's just a triathlon. You don't have to go.

--
Bill Fred

Simply Fred
August 8th 11, 01:53 PM

William Fred wrote:
> Calm down. It's just a triathlon. You don't have to go.

Or come.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home