PDA

View Full Version : Liz Hatch Is Back!!!!!!!

Zenon
August 7th 11, 05:21 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/status/96494984844414976

"I'd like to thank Lotto Honda for understanding my desire to end my
contract early in order to pursue new opportunities..." Liz Hatch

http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/status/96495790234677248

"I'm happy to say that I will be working with @4ZA_Components and
@Ridley_Bikes. First race back on Sunday in Lithuania on my new Noah!"

Simply Fred
August 8th 11, 01:47 PM
Zenon wrote:
> http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/status/96495790234677248
>
> "I'm happy to say that I will be working with @4ZA_Components and
> @Ridley_Bikes. First race back on Sunday in Lithuania on my new Noah!"

I trust Noah has taken the appropriate precautions.

Uncle Dave
August 8th 11, 02:26 PM
On 08/08/2011 13:47, Simply Fred wrote:
> Zenon wrote:
>> http://twitter.com/#!/Liz_Hatch/status/96495790234677248
>>
>> "I'm happy to say that I will be working with @4ZA_Components and
>> @Ridley_Bikes. First race back on Sunday in Lithuania on my new Noah!"
>
> I trust Noah has taken the appropriate precautions.

Ooh, you are awful...

UD

Choppy Warburton
August 10th 11, 05:08 PM
Ridley now to be known as the bike of quitters and whores in one
genius move of marketing.

Maybe they will lead development in a syphilis resistant seat. Beat
aerodynamics everytime

Simply Fred
August 10th 11, 09:11 PM
Choppy Warburton wrote:
> Ridley now to be known as the bike of quitters and whores in one
> genius move of marketing.
>
> Maybe they will lead development in a syphilis resistant seat. Beat
> aerodynamics everytime

Chastity saddles might sell well in Catholic and Muslim countries.

Jimmy July[_3_]
August 11th 11, 01:47 AM
On 8/10/2011 1:11 PM, Simply Fred wrote:
> Choppy Warburton wrote:
>> Ridley now to be known as the bike of quitters and whores in one
>> genius move of marketing.
>>
>> Maybe they will lead development in a syphilis resistant seat. Beat
>> aerodynamics everytime
>
> Chastity saddles might sell well in Catholic and Muslim countries.

They are ALL chastity saddles, if RBR is any measure.

Davey Crockett[_5_]
August 12th 11, 05:44 AM
Choppy Warburton a écrit profondement:

| Ridley now to be known as the bike of quitters and whores in one
| genius move of marketing.

"Ride a Ridley" - like this stage winner in the Tour de Tottenham
And he's got his traditional "Lion" to prove it
http://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/fotozhaba-020.jpg

More humour at http://usera.imagecave.com/daveycrockett/

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Simply Fred
August 13th 11, 11:17 AM

Jimmy July wrote:
> They are ALL chastity saddles, if RBR is any measure.

I gather Fleshlight are developing a prototype based on those saddles
with slits. Apparently they are planning on connecting it to your Gruber
if your bike is equipped with one.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home