PDA

View Full Version : A safe investment in a troubled world

Ryan Cousineau
August 7th 11, 07:38 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/search/AAAAA%20andouillette

It's French, so I don't actually get it, but smart people seem to
think this is funny.

A. Dumas[_2_]
August 7th 11, 10:57 PM
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> http://twitter.com/#!/search/AAAAA%20andouillette
>
> It's French, so I don't actually get it, but smart people seem to
> think this is funny.

Very weak joke. Plays on the fact that ze French, poor protected
non-Anglophones that they are, are more familiar with andouillette's
AAAAA rating than the triple A credit rating.

A. Dumas[_2_]
August 7th 11, 10:58 PM
A. Dumas wrote:
> Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> http://twitter.com/#!/search/AAAAA%20andouillette
>>
>> It's French, so I don't actually get it, but smart people seem to
>> think this is funny.
>
> Very weak joke. Plays on the fact that ze French, poor protected
> non-Anglophones that they are, are more familiar with andouillette's
> AAAAA rating than the triple A credit rating.

.... which makes it funny on another level. So, thanks. Dumbass.

Simply Fred
August 8th 11, 08:20 PM

A. Dumas wrote:
> Very weak joke. Plays on the fact that ze French, poor protected
> non-Anglophones that they are, are more familiar with andouillette's
> AAAAA rating than the triple A credit rating.

Ryan uses A ratings to rate alcoholic beverages. In fact he probably
hopes that LIVEDRUNK will become the Standard and Poor's of Alcohol
ratings so Anheuser Busch will attempt to bribe him to give Bud Lite a
AAA rating.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home