Moike

TimC[_2_]
August 4th 11, 12:21 AM
On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
> http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6

Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.

At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
royce? Waste of public funds, that.

--
TimC
"It occurred to me this morning that many system design flaws

Jack Russell
August 4th 11, 04:16 AM
On 4/08/2011 09:21, TimC wrote:
> On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
>> http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6
>
> Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.
>
> At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
> specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
> royce? Waste of public funds, that.

Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Geoff Lock[_2_]
August 4th 11, 05:27 AM
On 4/08/2011 1:16 PM, Jack Russell wrote:
> On 4/08/2011 09:21, TimC wrote:
>> On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/3elwkl6
>>
>> Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.
>>
>> At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
>> specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
>> royce? Waste of public funds, that.
>>

> Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"

Before or after he gets runned over by he tank?

Jack Russell
August 4th 11, 08:02 AM
On 4/08/2011 14:27, Geoff Lock wrote:
> On 4/08/2011 1:16 PM, Jack Russell wrote:
>> On 4/08/2011 09:21, TimC wrote:
>>> On 2011-08-03, Moike (aka Bruce)
>>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
>>>
>>> Remove the ?skin=text-only for the picture.
>>>
>>> At the end of an article I read, it said "the car had been purchased
>>> specifically for the stunt". Why didn't they demonstrate on the rolls
>>> royce? Waste of public funds, that.
>>>

>> Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"
>>

> Before or after he gets runned over by he tank?

As he gets run over!

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Geoff Lock[_2_]
August 4th 11, 05:58 PM
On 4/08/2011 5:02 PM, Jack Russell wrote:
> On 4/08/2011 14:27, Geoff Lock wrote:

>>> Would love to hear Alan Jones' "opinion"
>>>

>> Before or after he gets runned over by he tank?
>
> As he gets run over!

Hm, I like that twisted mind of yours :)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home