PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Melbourne go to the Cadel lovefest?

Geoff Lock[_2_]
August 12th 11, 07:31 AM
I watched it on telly and, man, that Cadel fellow just seems so frigging
normal.

I am embarrassed that I have referred to him as Squeaky becos of the way
he speaks cos squeak though he might but he'll probably tell me that
he's got a yellow jersey off that Frenchy race and won the GC for good
measure AND I can go take an anatomical examination of myself, starting
posterially :) But then, the ******* is probably too nice a fellow to
tell me that if I could ever get to meet him face-to-face!!

On yer, Cadel! You've done the nation proud, mate :)

Rob
August 12th 11, 09:04 AM
On 12/08/2011 4:31 PM, Geoff Lock wrote:
> I watched it on telly and, man, that Cadel fellow just seems so frigging
> normal.
>
> I am embarrassed that I have referred to him as Squeaky becos of the way
> he speaks cos squeak though he might but he'll probably tell me that
> he's got a yellow jersey off that Frenchy race and won the GC for good
> measure AND I can go take an anatomical examination of myself, starting
> posterially :) But then, the ******* is probably too nice a fellow to
> tell me that if I could ever get to meet him face-to-face!!
>
> On yer, Cadel! You've done the nation proud, mate :)

Most likely from banging his balls too much on the seat! :)

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home