PDA

View Full Version : Cycling 2011 - what's his face winning the Tour - anus horribilis

Anton Berlin
August 17th 11, 01:50 AM
That guy from New Zealand that always cries winning the Tour kind of
makes this the anus horribilis of cycling.

Reminds one when the prom queen dates Corky on prom night just to
prove even a tard can win sometimes.

This is a bit of the same - a tard won the Tour ( ya know.... they
really do have amazing strength at times) and now no one anywhere even
has any interest in bike racing.

Hell it's gotten so bad a guy named Igor is picked as best odds to win
the Vulva.

Even Anton can't abide by this.

Jimmy July[_3_]
August 17th 11, 02:32 AM
On 8/16/2011 5:50 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> That guy from New Zealand that always cries winning the Tour kind of
> makes this the anus horribilis of cycling.
>
> Reminds one when the prom queen dates Corky on prom night just to
> prove even a tard can win sometimes.
>
> This is a bit of the same - a tard won the Tour ( ya know.... they
> really do have amazing strength at times) and now no one anywhere even
> has any interest in bike racing.
>
> Hell it's gotten so bad a guy named Igor is picked as best odds to win
> the Vulva.
>
> Even Anton can't abide by this.

This is why you guys obsess about Lance. If the alternative is Cadel,
it's not much of a choice.

Simply Fred
August 17th 11, 10:07 AM

Jimmy July wrote:
> This is why you guys obsess about Lance. If the alternative is Cadel,
> it's not much of a choice.

Why do I keep sleeping through Tuesdays ?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home