PDA

View Full Version : Katie Compton Does Not Like Fat People

Zenon
September 5th 11, 02:03 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104

This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
about fat people. She does not like fat people because they are not
like her. If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. It
all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie? How can
anyone be such a ****ing little thin bitch and not know it. Her urge
to put other people down stems from a place of deep insecurity and
pain within her little tiny skinny cyclo-cross being. The only way
she can see to ease her own insecurity and soothe her own self-image
is by trampling on someone else’s. Anorexia, bulimia, or severe
dieting will cause the fat to disappear from breasts. Is this why
Katie's breasts look like they don't exist. Is she really a man? Has
thin little Katie been looking to the media too much to find her
definition of beauty? Thin little Katie should wake the **** up and
realize that being beautiful in America does not mean you have to wear
a size zero. Thin petite Katie is a victim of living in a thin
obsessed world where being skinny is idolized. She needs to grow some
tits and get over herself.

RicodJour[_2_]
September 5th 11, 04:06 PM
On Sep 5, 9:03*am, Zenon > wrote:

> http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104
>
> This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
> about fat people. *She does not like fat people because they are not
> like her. *If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
> on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. *It
> all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie? *How can
> anyone be such a ****ing little thin bitch and not know it. *Her urge
> to put other people down stems from a place of deep insecurity and
> pain within her little tiny skinny cyclo-cross being. *The only way
> she can see to ease her own insecurity and soothe her own self-image
> is by trampling on someone else’s. *Anorexia, bulimia, or severe
> dieting will cause the fat to disappear from breasts. *Is this why
> Katie's breasts look like they don't exist. *Is she really a man? *Has
> thin little Katie been looking to the media too much to find her
> definition of beauty? *Thin little Katie should wake the **** up and
> realize that being beautiful in America does not mean you have to wear
> a size zero. *Thin petite Katie is a victim of living in a thin
> obsessed world where being skinny is idolized. *She needs to grow some
> tits and get over herself.

Sounds like she hit a nerve, Master Fatty. Listen - there are too
many fat people consuming too much food and resources, such as extra
yardage of Lycra. When the tensile strength of Lycra is exceeded by
stretching it around the bulging flesh of a corpulent carcass, bad
things happen. Lycra shrapnel flying everywhere can kill people.
Your defending fat people is un-American in a very American way. Stop
it. And stop wearing Lycra.

Anton Berlin
September 5th 11, 04:17 PM
Only an RBR fattie like you would take it personally.

Jimmy July[_3_]
September 5th 11, 04:56 PM
On 9/5/2011 6:03 AM, Zenon wrote:
> http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104
>
> This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
> about fat people. She does not like fat people because they are not
> like her. If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
> on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. It
> all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie? How can
> anyone be such a ****ing little thin bitch and not know it. Her urge
> to put other people down stems from a place of deep insecurity and
> pain within her little tiny skinny cyclo-cross being. The only way
> she can see to ease her own insecurity and soothe her own self-image
> is by trampling on someone else’s. Anorexia, bulimia, or severe
> dieting will cause the fat to disappear from breasts. Is this why
> Katie's breasts look like they don't exist. Is she really a man? Has
> thin little Katie been looking to the media too much to find her
> definition of beauty? Thin little Katie should wake the **** up and
> realize that being beautiful in America does not mean you have to wear
> a size zero. Thin petite Katie is a victim of living in a thin
> obsessed world where being skinny is idolized. She needs to grow some
> tits and get over herself.

Nice to see that someone's gotten over Liz Hatch.

Ben Trovato
September 5th 11, 05:46 PM
On Sep 5, 6:03*am, Zenon > wrote:
> http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104
>
> This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
> about fat people. *She does not like fat people because they are not
> like her. *If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
> on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. *It
> all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie? *How can
> anyone be such a ****ing little thin bitch and not know it. *Her urge
> to put other people down stems from a place of deep insecurity and
> pain within her little tiny skinny cyclo-cross being. *The only way
> she can see to ease her own insecurity and soothe her own self-image
> is by trampling on someone else’s. *Anorexia, bulimia, or severe
> dieting will cause the fat to disappear from breasts. *Is this why
> Katie's breasts look like they don't exist. *Is she really a man? *Has
> thin little Katie been looking to the media too much to find her
> definition of beauty? *Thin little Katie should wake the **** up and
> realize that being beautiful in America does not mean you have to wear
> a size zero. *Thin petite Katie is a victim of living in a thin
> obsessed world where being skinny is idolized. *She needs to grow some
> tits and get over herself.

The devil does find work for idle fingers...

RicodJour[_2_]
September 5th 11, 06:29 PM
On Sep 5, 12:46*pm, Ben Trovato > wrote:
> On Sep 5, 6:03*am, Zenon > wrote:
>

> >http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104
>
> > This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
> > about fat people. *She does not like fat people because they are not
> > like her. *If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
> > on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. *It
> > all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie? *How can
> > anyone be such a ****ing little thin bitch and not know it. *Her urge
> > to put other people down stems from a place of deep insecurity and
> > pain within her little tiny skinny cyclo-cross being. *The only way
> > she can see to ease her own insecurity and soothe her own self-image
> > is by trampling on someone else’s. *Anorexia, bulimia, or severe
> > dieting will cause the fat to disappear from breasts. *Is this why
> > Katie's breasts look like they don't exist. *Is she really a man? *Has
> > thin little Katie been looking to the media too much to find her
> > definition of beauty? *Thin little Katie should wake the **** up and
> > realize that being beautiful in America does not mean you have to wear
> > a size zero. *Thin petite Katie is a victim of living in a thin
> > obsessed world where being skinny is idolized. *She needs to grow some
> > tits and get over herself.
>
> The devil does find work for idle fingers...

Indeed. Zenon's one-handed typing is truly without parallel.

dave a
September 5th 11, 08:11 PM
On 9/5/2011 8:06 AM, RicodJour wrote:
> On Sep 5, 9:03 am, > wrote:
>>
>> http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104
>>
>> This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
>> about fat people. She does not like fat people because they are not
>> like her. If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
>> on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. It
>> all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie? How can
>> anyone be such a ****ing little thin bitch and not know it. Her urge
>> to put other people down stems from a place of deep insecurity and
>> pain within her little tiny skinny cyclo-cross being. The only way
>> she can see to ease her own insecurity and soothe her own self-image
>> is by trampling on someone else’s. Anorexia, bulimia, or severe
>> dieting will cause the fat to disappear from breasts. Is this why
>> Katie's breasts look like they don't exist. Is she really a man? Has
>> thin little Katie been looking to the media too much to find her
>> definition of beauty? Thin little Katie should wake the **** up and
>> realize that being beautiful in America does not mean you have to wear
>> a size zero. Thin petite Katie is a victim of living in a thin
>> obsessed world where being skinny is idolized. She needs to grow some
>> tits and get over herself.
>
> Sounds like she hit a nerve, Master Fatty. Listen - there are too
> many fat people consuming too much food and resources, such as extra
> yardage of Lycra. When the tensile strength of Lycra is exceeded by
> stretching it around the bulging flesh of a corpulent carcass, bad
> things happen. Lycra shrapnel flying everywhere can kill people.
> Your defending fat people is un-American in a very American way. Stop
> it. And stop wearing Lycra.

exploding Lycra is not a pretty sight

Simply Fred
September 5th 11, 08:41 PM
RicodJour wrote:
> Indeed. Zenon's one-handed typing is truly without parallel.

Multitasking fingers aka a finger server.

Frederick the Great
September 5th 11, 08:55 PM
In article
Zenon > wrote:

> http://twitter.com/#!/KatieFnCompton/status/110286491665711104
>
> This is not the first time that Katie Compton had something to say
> about fat people. She does not like fat people because they are not
> like her. If all those fat American people had all day to ride around
> on their cross bikes, then they could be just like Princess Katie. It
> all begs the question, what is going with thin little Katie?

Look up "begging the question".
It does not mean that the writer
intends to introduce a profound
observation hitherto overlooked
by everybody else. The remainder
of the facile analysis redirected
to /dev/null.

--
Old Fritz

Brad Anders
September 6th 11, 02:57 AM
On Sep 5, 8:17*am, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> Only an RBR fattie like you would take it personally.

I thought her observation was pretty accurate. Americans are generally
fat ****s.

William Fred
September 6th 11, 06:12 AM
Brad Anders > wrote in news:cfe38e13-ddbd-4313-b367-
:

> On Sep 5, 8:17*am, Anton Berlin > wrote:
>> Only an RBR fattie like you would take it personally.
>
> I thought her observation was pretty accurate. Americans are generally
> fat ****s.

People are often annoyed at those who tell them the truth:

http://www.aviationweek.com/aw/jsp_includes/articlePrint.jsp?
storyID=news/08085p08.xml&headLine=New%20Regulations%20to%20Accomodate%
20Heavier%20Passengers,%20Carry-Ons

http://tinyurl.com/423uffe

--
Bill Fred