PDA

View Full Version : The return of the king?

atriage[_6_]
September 16th 11, 09:05 PM
http://www.tri247.com/article_9091_Lance+to+race+XTERRA%3F.html?region_i d=&category=
--

Simply Fred
September 16th 11, 09:30 PM
atriage wrote:
> http://www.tri247.com/article_9091_Lance+to+race+XTERRA%3F.html?region_i d=&category=

Has he still got his precious ?

atriage[_6_]
September 17th 11, 09:19 AM
On 16/09/2011 21:30, Simply Fred wrote:
> atriage wrote:
>> http://www.tri247.com/article_9091_Lance+to+race+XTERRA%3F.html?region_i d=&category=
>>

> Has he still got his precious ?

If not he better set out on a quest, he's gonna be up against one of the true
hard men of world sport in Conrad Stoltz, someone who isn't affected by mind
games and doesn't give a **** about reputations. He also puts out a similar
wattage to Lance at his peak.

--

Davey Crockett[_5_]
September 17th 11, 10:43 AM
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 16/09/2011 21:30, Simply Fred wrote:
| > atriage wrote:
| >> http://www.tri247.com/article_9091_Lance+to+race+XTERRA%3F.html?region_i d=&category=
| >>

| > Has he still got his precious ?
| >
| If not he better set out on a quest, he's gonna be up against one of
| the true hard men of world sport in Conrad Stoltz, someone who isn't
| affected by mind games and doesn't give a **** about reputations. He
| also puts out a similar wattage to Lance at his peak.

I'm surprised anybody still wants him around.

--
Dumb Swiss Bank
-

RicodJour[_2_]
September 17th 11, 02:11 PM
On Sep 17, 5:43*am, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> atriage a crit profondement:
> | On 16/09/2011 21:30, Simply Fred wrote:| > atriage wrote:
>
> | > Has he still got his precious ?
> | >
> | If not he better set out on a quest, he's gonna be up against one of
> | the true hard men of world sport in Conrad Stoltz, someone who isn't
> | affected by mind games and doesn't give a **** about reputations. He
> | also puts out a similar wattage to Lance at his peak.
>
> I'm surprised anybody still wants him around.

I'm surprised you seem bitter about just about everything. From what
you've posted it seems that you have a pretty fine life and have a lot
to be happy for, but all you ever post is about the unfairness of
life. Who told you it was supposed to be fair? Life sucks, then you
die - get over it and be happy.

RBR Director Life Intervention Program Program

atriage[_6_]
September 17th 11, 03:20 PM
On 17/09/2011 14:11, RicodJour wrote:
> On Sep 17, 5:43 am, Davey > wrote:
>> atriage a crit profondement:

>> | If not he better set out on a quest, he's gonna be up against one of
>> | the true hard men of world sport in Conrad Stoltz, someone who isn't
>> | affected by mind games and doesn't give a **** about reputations. He
>> | also puts out a similar wattage to Lance at his peak.
>>
>> I'm surprised anybody still wants him around.
>
> I'm surprised you seem bitter about just about everything. From what
> you've posted it seems that you have a pretty fine life and have a lot
> to be happy for, but all you ever post is about the unfairness of
> life. Who told you it was supposed to be fair? Life sucks, then you
> die - get over it and be happy.

He just can't forget the Alamo.

--

Davey Crockett[_5_]
September 17th 11, 03:40 PM
RicodJour a écrit profondement:

| I'm surprised you seem bitter about just about everything. From what
| you've posted it seems that you have a pretty fine life and have a lot
| to be happy for, but all you ever post is about the unfairness of
| life. Who told you it was supposed to be fair? Life sucks, then you
| die - get over it and be happy.

Davey's Happy enough and thankful that circumstances have allowed him to
live wherever he likes and do whatever he likes and to help others who
are not doing so well.

But he won't be really happy until _everybody_ is happy and they've hung
all the thieving banksters, New World Order advocates and their
sycophantic supporters.

--
Davey Crockett
-

atriage[_6_]
September 17th 11, 04:29 PM
On 17/09/2011 15:40, Davey Crockett wrote:

> But he won't be really happy until _everybody_ is happy and they've hung
> all the thieving banksters,

You forgot the drawing and quartering bit which is the least they deserve.

--

RicodJour[_2_]
September 17th 11, 06:37 PM
On Sep 17, 10:40*am, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> RicodJour a crit profondement:
>
> | I'm surprised you seem bitter about just about everything. *From what
> | you've posted it seems that you have a pretty fine life and have a lot
> | to be happy for, but all you ever post is about the unfairness of
> | life. *Who told you it was supposed to be fair? *Life sucks, then you
> | die - get over it and be happy.
>
> Davey's Happy enough and thankful that circumstances have allowed him to
> live wherever he likes and do whatever he likes and to help others who
> are not doing so well.

I, for one, would not hold it against you if you let the happy, warm
fuzzy Davey out to play once in a while.

> But he won't be really happy until _everybody_ is happy and they've hung
> all the thieving banksters, New World Order advocates and their
> sycophantic supporters.

Ummm, wouldn't that make some people unhappy?

"Wait, if you say you always lie, then you're lying, which means
you're telling the truth, but you said you lie....bzzzt. Does not
compute. Does not compute."

Michael Press
September 17th 11, 07:10 PM
In article