PDA

View Full Version : Re:Cell Mates Reward PhD.

Kayak 44
September 21st 11, 12:11 AM
On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
> that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.
>
> Mike

Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
to pick up?

Mike Vandeman[_4_]
September 21st 11, 04:14 PM
On Sep 20, 4:11*pm, Kayak 44 > wrote:
> On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>
> > I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
> > that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.
>
> > Mike
>
> Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
> to pick up?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
they are -- in the gutter.

Kayak 44
September 26th 11, 06:32 PM
On Sep 21, 11:14*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sep 20, 4:11*pm, Kayak 44 > wrote:
>
> > On Sep 18, 4:43*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
>
> > > I think that they are trying to use humor to avoid facing the reality
> > > that mountain biking is extremely dangerous and stupid.
>
> > > Mike
>
> > Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
> > to pick up?
>
> Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
> they are -- in the gutter.

So did you?

Mike Vandeman[_4_]
September 26th 11, 10:55 PM
On Sep 26, 10:32*am, Kayak 44 > wrote:
> On Sep 21, 11:14*am, Mike Vandeman > wrote:

> > > Is it true you used powdered soap in the shower because it took longer
> > > to pick up?
>
> > Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
> > they are -- in the gutter.
>
> So did you?

Thanks for proving that mountain bikers can't read.

charley
September 28th 11, 08:28 AM
On Sep 26, 4:55*pm, Mike Vandeman > wrote:
> On Sep 26, 10:32*am, Kayak 44 > wrote:

> > > Thanks for proving that mountain bikers have their minds -- such as
> > > they are -- in the gutter.
>
> > So did you?
>
> Thanks for proving that mountain bikers can't read.

thanks for proving you actually can keep a secret. was it big and
black?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home