PDA

View Full Version : An item of interest

atriage[_6_]
September 23rd 11, 05:58 PM
Natnael Berhane (Eritrea) finished 28th in the under 23 RR today which I find
quite impressive.
--

Frederick the Great
September 23rd 11, 08:27 PM
atriage > wrote:

> Natnael Berhane (Eritrea) finished 28th in the under 23 RR today which I find
> quite impressive.

DQ'd for taking a tow.

--
Old Fritz

atriage[_6_]
September 23rd 11, 08:40 PM
On 23/09/2011 20:27, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> Natnael Berhane (Eritrea) finished 28th in the under 23 RR today which I find
>> quite impressive.
>
> DQ'd for taking a tow.

Link? or is this a joke I'm not getting?

--

Frederick the Great
September 24th 11, 04:57 AM
atriage > wrote:

> On 23/09/2011 20:27, Frederick the Great wrote:
> > In >,
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> Natnael Berhane (Eritrea) finished 28th in the under 23 RR today which I find
> >> quite impressive.
> >
> > DQ'd for taking a tow.
> >
> Link? or is this a joke I'm not getting?

I never bookmarked the link.

Found it.

<http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg>

--
Old Fritz

A. Dumas[_2_]
September 24th 11, 09:22 AM
On 23/09/2011 18:58, atriage wrote:
> Natnael Berhane (Eritrea) finished 28th in the under 23 RR today which I
> find quite impressive.

Wasn't he also in the break for most of the race, and one of the
stronger riders there?

atriage[_6_]
September 24th 11, 09:35 AM
On 24/09/2011 09:22, A. Dumas wrote:
> On 23/09/2011 18:58, atriage wrote:
>> Natnael Berhane (Eritrea) finished 28th in the under 23 RR today which I
>> find quite impressive.
>
> Wasn't he also in the break for most of the race, and one of the stronger riders
> there?

Yes I remember Sean Kelly singling him out for several mentions on Eurosport. He
looks to have the potential for a big result. (Natnael not Kelly)
--

atriage[_6_]
September 24th 11, 09:38 AM
On 24/09/2011 04:57, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> On 23/09/2011 20:27, Frederick the Great wrote:
>>> In >,

>>> DQ'd for taking a tow.
>>>
>> Link? or is this a joke I'm not getting?
>
> I never bookmarked the link.
>
> Found it.
>
> <http://i55.tinypic.com/4kxje1.jpg>

Once again Africa leads the world with energy saving technique.

--

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home