PDA

View Full Version : Where Did His High Cadence Spin Go?

BL[_2_]
September 26th 11, 03:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU

atriage[_6_]
September 26th 11, 04:11 PM
On 26/09/2011 15:25, BL wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU

Maybe you should have read the uploader's comment:-
"Nicolas gave a stellar performance and had an amazing race, but Lance also did
the same. To enter your first triathlon race in 20 years as a pro and take 5th
place, that ain't too shabby. These boys have got some competition!"
I'm no Lance lover but your obsession with dissing him for any imagined reason
just makes you look silly. BTW most posters here have told you this but hey,
I'll shout it at you again.

**** IN THE LA TdF ERA THEY ALL ****ING DOPED ****

Meanwhile in other news a mother went to a mortuary in Syria and found the body
of her daughter with her head cut off and most of her skin removed. Who gives a
**** about alleged past or present doping in sport...it's a totally ****ing
trivial matter...GEDDIT
--

Anton Berlin
September 26th 11, 09:47 PM
On Sep 26, 9:25*am, BL > wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU

Lance is fat.

RicodJour[_2_]
September 26th 11, 10:43 PM
On Sep 26, 4:47*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:

> Lance is phat.

Yo dat.

BL[_2_]
September 27th 11, 01:33 AM
On 9/26/2011 11:11 AM, atriage wrote:
> On 26/09/2011 15:25, BL wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU
>
> Maybe you should have read the uploader's comment:-
> "Nicolas gave a stellar performance and had an amazing race, but Lance
> also did the same. To enter your first triathlon race in 20 years as a
> pro and take 5th place, that ain't too shabby. These boys have got some
> competition!"
> I'm no Lance lover but your obsession with dissing him for any imagined
> reason just makes you look silly. BTW most posters here have told you
> this but hey, I'll shout it at you again.

But, where has his high and efficient cadence gone?

> **** IN THE LA TdF ERA THEY ALL ****ING DOPED ****

This was the excuse Armstrong should have given after his first
retirement with an admission of doping. Too late, but it will be used as
a sympathy card at trial, if the judge allows it.

> Meanwhile in other news a mother went to a mortuary in Syria and found
> the body of her daughter with her head cut off and most of her skin
> removed. Who gives a **** about alleged past or present doping in
> sport...it's a totally ****ing trivial matter...GEDDIT

I geddit........smoke and mirrors; slight of hand; decoy.

Fred Flintstein
September 27th 11, 01:49 AM
On 9/26/2011 3:47 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
> On Sep 26, 9:25 am, > wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU
>
> Lance is fat.

You know, he is retired after all. I mean, I did
notice that he wasn't as lean as he was when he
was riding Tours.

Fred Flintstein
September 27th 11, 02:00 AM
On 9/26/2011 7:49 PM, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> On 9/26/2011 3:47 PM, Anton Berlin wrote:
>> On Sep 26, 9:25 am, > wrote:
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU
>>
>> Lance is fat.
>
> You know, he is retired after all. I mean, I did
> notice that he wasn't as lean as he was when he
> was riding Tours.

Greg Lemond:

http://billandval.com/en/travel/pictures/KJ_Bill_Greg_LeMond.JPG

Evgeni Berzin:

http://www.lfgss.com/post2132656-1126.html

September 27th 11, 02:51 AM
On Sep 26, 9:00*pm, Fred Flintstein >
wrote:
> Greg Lemond:
>
> http://billandval.com/en/travel/pictures/KJ_Bill_Greg_LeMond.JPG

Which one is Greg?

Phil H
September 28th 11, 03:40 AM
On Sep 26, 5:33Â*pm, BL > wrote:
> On 9/26/2011 11:11 AM, atriage wrote:
>
> > On 26/09/2011 15:25, BL wrote:
> >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-wnIbXeeDU
>
> > Maybe you should have read the uploader's comment:-
> > "Nicolas gave a stellar performance and had an amazing race, but Lance
> > also did the same. To enter your first triathlon race in 20 years as a
> > pro and take 5th place, that ain't too shabby. These boys have got some
> > competition!"
> > I'm no Lance lover but your obsession with dissing him for any imagined
> > reason just makes you look silly. BTW most posters here have told you
> > this but hey, I'll shout it at you again.
>
> But, where has his high and efficient cadence gone?
>

> > **** IN THE LA TdF ERA THEY ALL ****ING DOPED ****
>
> This was the excuse Armstrong should have given after his first
> retirement with an admission of doping. Too late, but it will be used as
> a sympathy card at trial, if the judge allows it.
>

> > Meanwhile in other news a mother went to a mortuary in Syria and found
> > the body of her daughter with her head cut off and most of her skin
> > removed. Who gives a **** about alleged past or present doping in
> > sport...it's a totally ****ing trivial matter...GEDDIT
>
> I geddit........smoke and mirrors; slight of hand; decoy.

He loses 1 rpm for every Tuesday he doesn't get indicted. I think
he'll be pedaling backwards fairly soon :)
Phil H

BL[_2_]
September 28th 11, 03:41 PM
On 9/27/2011 10:40 PM, Phil H wrote:
> On Sep 26, 5:33 pm, > wrote:

>>> Maybe you should have read the uploader's comment:-
>>> "Nicolas gave a stellar performance and had an amazing race, but Lance
>>> also did the same. To enter your first triathlon race in 20 years as a
>>> pro and take 5th place, that ain't too shabby. These boys have got some
>>> competition!"
>>> I'm no Lance lover but your obsession with dissing him for any imagined
>>> reason just makes you look silly. BTW most posters here have told you
>>> this but hey, I'll shout it at you again.
>>
>> But, where has his high and efficient cadence gone?
>>

>>> **** IN THE LA TdF ERA THEY ALL ****ING DOPED ****
>>
>> This was the excuse Armstrong should have given after his first
>> retirement with an admission of doping. Too late, but it will be used as
>> a sympathy card at trial, if the judge allows it.
>>

>>> Meanwhile in other news a mother went to a mortuary in Syria and found
>>> the body of her daughter with her head cut off and most of her skin
>>> removed. Who gives a **** about alleged past or present doping in
>>> sport...it's a totally ****ing trivial matter...GEDDIT
>>
>> I geddit........smoke and mirrors; slight of hand; decoy.
>
> He loses 1 rpm for every Tuesday he doesn't get indicted. I think
> he'll be pedaling backwards fairly soon :)
> Phil H
He's been backpedaling for quite some time now.

Mike Jacoubowsky
September 28th 11, 05:14 PM
"BL" > wrote in message
> On 9/27/2011 10:40 PM, Phil H wrote:

>>> But, where has his high and efficient cadence gone?

>>> This was the excuse Armstrong should have given after his first
>>> retirement with an admission of doping. Too late, but it will be
>>> used as
>>> a sympathy card at trial, if the judge allows it.

>>> I geddit........smoke and mirrors; slight of hand; decoy.
>>
>> He loses 1 rpm for every Tuesday he doesn't get indicted. I think
>> he'll be pedaling backwards fairly soon :)
>> Phil H
> He's been backpedaling for quite some time now.

You've seen some movement on his part away from the "I never doped"
stance?

For good or bad, I think he's been remarkably consistent.

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home