PDA

View Full Version : The New Fad -- Yellow Cycling Shoes

Jute Andre
October 2nd 11, 07:58 PM
..
..
Click this: http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/nepcx-gran-prix-of-gloucester-1-2011/elite-men/photos/192610
..
Have these people made a faulty decision about foot fashion because of
group pressure that led to a deterioration of mental efficiency? Have
these people ignored the alternatives for foot fashion? Are these
people especially vulnerable because they are of similar backgrounds?
Are these people insulated from outside opinions? Could these people
be experiencing collective rationalization, or applying direct
pressure on dissenters, or illusion of unanimity where the majority
view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous? When these symptoms
exist, there is a reasonable chance that people like this will all
start wearing yellow cycling shoes. This yellow cycling shoe
mentality occurs when groups are highly cohesive. Knowledge is
power. We as members of RBR must resist this fad unless we desire to
become less powerful. Don't be bitch. Don't wear yellow cycling
shoes!
..
..

RicodJour[_2_]
October 2nd 11, 09:48 PM
On Oct 2, 2:58*pm, Jute Andre > wrote:
> .
> .
> Click this:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/nepcx-gran-prix-of-gloucester-1-2011...
> .
> Have these people made a faulty decision about foot fashion because of
> group pressure that led to a deterioration of mental efficiency? *Have
> these people ignored the alternatives for foot fashion? *Are these
> people especially vulnerable because they are of similar backgrounds?
> Are these people insulated from outside opinions? *Could these people
> be experiencing collective rationalization, or applying direct
> pressure on dissenters, or illusion of unanimity where the majority
> view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous? *When these symptoms
> exist, there is a reasonable chance that people like this will all
> start wearing yellow cycling shoes. *This yellow cycling shoe
> mentality occurs when groups are highly cohesive. *Knowledge is
> power. *We as members of RBR must resist this fad unless we desire to
> become less powerful. *Don't be bitch. *Don't wear yellow cycling
> shoes!

Stop using Google Translation for your posts.

atriage[_6_]
October 2nd 11, 09:56 PM
On 02/10/2011 21:48, RicodJour wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2:58 pm, Jute > wrote:
>> .
>> .
>> Click this:
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/nepcx-gran-prix-of-gloucester-1-2011...
>> .
>> Have these people made a faulty decision about foot fashion because of
>> group pressure that led to a deterioration of mental efficiency? Have
>> these people ignored the alternatives for foot fashion? Are these
>> people especially vulnerable because they are of similar backgrounds?
>> Are these people insulated from outside opinions? Could these people
>> be experiencing collective rationalization, or applying direct
>> pressure on dissenters, or illusion of unanimity where the majority
>> view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous? When these symptoms
>> exist, there is a reasonable chance that people like this will all
>> start wearing yellow cycling shoes. This yellow cycling shoe
>> mentality occurs when groups are highly cohesive. Knowledge is
>> power. We as members of RBR must resist this fad unless we desire to
>> become less powerful. Don't be bitch. Don't wear yellow cycling
>> shoes!
>
> Stop your posts ****wit.

Fixed your post, hope you don't mind. :)

--

Phil H
October 2nd 11, 10:06 PM
On Oct 2, 11:58*am, Jute Andre > wrote:
> .
> .
> Click this:http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/nepcx-gran-prix-of-gloucester-1-2011...
> .
> Have these people made a faulty decision about foot fashion because of
> group pressure that led to a deterioration of mental efficiency? *Have
> these people ignored the alternatives for foot fashion? *Are these
> people especially vulnerable because they are of similar backgrounds?
> Are these people insulated from outside opinions? *Could these people
> be experiencing collective rationalization, or applying direct
> pressure on dissenters, or illusion of unanimity where the majority
> view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous? *When these symptoms
> exist, there is a reasonable chance that people like this will all
> start wearing yellow cycling shoes. *This yellow cycling shoe
> mentality occurs when groups are highly cohesive. *Knowledge is
> power. *We as members of RBR must resist this fad unless we desire to
> become less powerful. *Don't be bitch. *Don't wear yellow cycling
> shoes!
> .
> .

But it makes it so much easier to see if you are in sync with other
riders in the team pursuit/TT.
Phil H

Jute Andre
October 3rd 11, 06:31 AM
On Oct 2, 1:48*pm, RicodJour > wrote:
> On Oct 2, 2:58*pm, Jute Andre > wrote:
>

> > .
> > .
> > Click this:
> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/races/nepcx-gran-prix-of-gloucester-1-2011...
> > .
> > Have these people made a faulty decision about foot fashion because of
> > group pressure that led to a deterioration of mental efficiency? *Have
> > these people ignored the alternatives for foot fashion? *Are these
> > people especially vulnerable because they are of similar backgrounds?
> > Are these people insulated from outside opinions? *Could these people
> > be experiencing collective rationalization, or applying direct
> > pressure on dissenters, or illusion of unanimity where the majority
> > view and judgments are assumed to be unanimous? *When these symptoms
> > exist, there is a reasonable chance that people like this will all
> > start wearing yellow cycling shoes. *This yellow cycling shoe
> > mentality occurs when groups are highly cohesive. *Knowledge is
> > power. *We as members of RBR must resist this fad unless we desire to
> > become less powerful. *Don't be bitch. *Don't wear yellow cycling
> > shoes!
>
> Stop using Google Translation for your posts.
>
> R- Hide quoted text -

..
..
Don't be a dumb ass. Those are Mavic shoes! Mavic was providing
neutral shoe support at that race for any who forgot their shoes!
..
By the way, here's your ****ed-up name translated to Yiddish:
http://translate.google.com/#en|yi|RicodJour
..
Also, please know that I asked your mother if she knew the difference
between a cheeseburger and a blow job. She said she didn't know the
difference. When I said, "Lets go to McDonalds", she was ready to
go! I didn't think anyone could be dumber than you!
..
..

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home