PDA

View Full Version : Re: Critical Mass Tunnel Freaks

jim h
June 28th 03, 09:31 PM
>>Why don't you look at the constructive lead taken by Bicycle Victoria, who
promote safe road use for all users.
>>They lobbying Local and State governments in the provision of cycle safe
roads.

That sort of civilized, constructive, patient lobbying has been going on for
many years here in the U.S. and has accomplished next to nothing. Most
people hide behind a comfortable rationalization that the world simply has
to be the way it is, because there's no other way. Critical Mass gets my
thanks for reminding everyone that many people disagree with that
conclusion.

Hunibal
June 30th 03, 10:10 PM
Here in Ontario - Canada
We obey the rule of the land! Why don't you?

--

Cheers ....................... _ Hunibal _
"SH" > wrote in message

> who
> > promote safe road use for all users.
> > roads.
> >

> > That sort of civilized, constructive, patient lobbying has been going on
> for
> > many years here in the U.S. and has accomplished next to nothing. Most
> > people hide behind a comfortable rationalization that the world simply
has
> > to be the way it is, because there's no other way. Critical Mass gets my
> > thanks for reminding everyone that many people disagree with that
> > conclusion.
> >
> Well mate it seams to be working well here, thats why the majority of
Aussie

"SH" > wrote in message

> who
> > promote safe road use for all users.
> > roads.
> >

> > That sort of civilized, constructive, patient lobbying has been going on
> for
> > many years here in the U.S. and has accomplished next to nothing. Most
> > people hide behind a comfortable rationalization that the world simply
has
> > to be the way it is, because there's no other way. Critical Mass gets my
> > thanks for reminding everyone that many people disagree with that
> > conclusion.
> >
> Well mate it seams to be working well here, thats why the majority of
Aussie
> cyclists consider CM complete waste of bike lane space.
>
> Too bad you live in such a backward society that views the world in this
> way. I saw and was shocked by "Bowling for Colombine" last night, this
> attitude now doesnt suprise me, I'd move to Canada if I were you.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home