PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Bernard Hinault 14Nov

Geraard Spergen[_3_]
November 14th 11, 06:29 PM
But his most recent self-whoring is embarassing. Even the website
sucks andouillette.

http://www.velohinault.com/

Davey Crockett[_5_]
November 14th 11, 07:05 PM
Geraard Spergen a écrit profondement:

| But his most recent self-whoring is embarassing. Even the website
| sucks andouillette.
>
| http://www.velohinault.com/

Faliero would turn in his grave with his name mis-spelt and all ;)

And Dave would have a few choice comments I think.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Davey Crockett[_5_]
November 14th 11, 07:10 PM
Geraard Spergen a écrit profondement:

| Even the website
| sucks andouillette.

Yeah, even humble cassoulet would be better than andouilette any day

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

atriage[_6_]
November 14th 11, 08:14 PM
On 14/11/2011 18:29, Geraard Spergen wrote:
> But his most recent self-whoring is embarassing. Even the website
> sucks andouillette.
>
> http://www.velohinault.com/

Looks like it was constructed using one of those 'build your own site with our
templates' programs. It must be work in progress though as a lot of the links
seem to go to blank pages.

--

atriage[_6_]
November 14th 11, 08:20 PM
On 14/11/2011 20:14, atriage wrote:
> On 14/11/2011 18:29, Geraard Spergen wrote:
>> But his most recent self-whoring is embarassing. Even the website
>> sucks andouillette.

Donkey andouillette I presume.

>> http://www.velohinault.com/
>
> Looks like it was constructed using one of those 'build your own site with our
> templates' programs. It must be work in progress though as a lot of the links
> seem to go to blank pages.

Also seems to feature some of the most hideous cycling shirts ever made.

--

Steven Bornfeld[_2_]
November 22nd 11, 01:37 AM
On 11/14/2011 1:29 PM, Geraard Spergen wrote:
> But his most recent self-whoring is embarassing. Even the website
> sucks andouillette.
>
> http://www.velohinault.com/

Honey badger is baddddassss!

Steve