PDA

View Full Version : Re: econ bent

Micro-Flight
June 30th 03, 03:55 AM
I didn't make the econo bent but I did make a bent using muffler pipe. The
decision to use muffler pipe was a question of economics. It's strong and
easy to weld. I've talked with the owner and builder of the econo bent and
he said it works very well. You may want to give him an email. I don't
recall his email but if you co to the IHPV website, his construction details
should still be there with his contact info.

Regards,
Robert

"glenn" > wrote in message
> Who here has built one? did you like it?? and should i use the muffler
tube
> or use 4130?

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home