PDA

View Full Version : Climb to the Top 2012

Jennifer Checkley
December 1st 11, 02:36 PM
Look for a new and exciting work out? Want to give back at the same
time? Then the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, NYC - Southern NY
Chapter's Climb to the Top is the event for you! On March 4, 2012
climbers will race 66 flights of stairs up Rockefeller Center in New
York City. To learn more about the event, and register go to www.climbMSnyc.org.
You can always like us on Facebook, Climb to the Top New York City,
and even follow us on Twitter @climbMSnyc.

Help us create a world free of MS!

atriage[_6_]
December 1st 11, 03:46 PM
On 01/12/2011 14:36, Jennifer Checkley wrote:
> Look for a new and exciting work out? Want to give back at the same
> time? Then the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, NYC - Southern NY
> Chapter's Climb to the Top is the event for you! On March 4, 2012
> climbers will race 66 flights of stairs up Rockefeller Center in New
> York City. To learn more about the event, and register go to www.climbMSnyc.org.
> You can always like us on Facebook, Climb to the Top New York City,
> and even follow us on Twitter @climbMSnyc.
>
> Help us create a world free of MS!

I'm not sure if my new dura ace wheels will take the bumping.

--

Simply Fred
December 2nd 11, 08:52 AM

atriage wrote:
> I'm not sure if my new dura ace wheels will take the bumping.

Chicken:
<http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4110706775193495002>

atriage[_6_]
December 2nd 11, 08:57 AM
On 02/12/2011 08:52, Simply Fred wrote:
> Jennifer Checkley wrote:
>>> Look for a new and exciting work out? Want to give back at the same
>>> time? Then the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, NYC - Southern NY
>>> Chapter's Climb to the Top is the event for you!
>
> atriage wrote:
>> I'm not sure if my new dura ace wheels will take the bumping.
>
> Chicken:
> <http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4110706775193495002>

Treating her majesty's post boxes like that. They should be taken outside and
shot in front of their families.

--

Simply Fred
December 2nd 11, 09:25 AM
atriage wrote:
> Treating her majesty's post boxes like that. They should be taken
> outside and shot in front of their families.

That's pretty tame compared to what some perverts do to her majesty's
post box.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home