PDA

View Full Version : Any Interest, Cali leg of WC - Trackies

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 2nd 11, 04:23 AM
There's been some exciting racing

Today was day 2

But there are 2 more days left

SCHEDULED
Day 1 Wednesday, November 30 2011
Men, Women Team Pursuit qualifying

Day 2 Thursday, December 1 2011 Men: Team Sprint, Omnium I-III, Points
Race, Team Pursuit final - Women: Team Sprint, Team Pursuit final,

Day 3 Friday, December 2 2011
Men: Keirin, Omnium IV-Final - Women: Individual Pursuit, Omnium I-III, Sprint

Day 4 Saturday, December 3 2011
Men: Madison, Sprint - Women: Omnium IV-Final, Keirin

If there is interest let me know if you can't get it anywhere else.

I'll provide access as a last resort - or rather I prefer my site to be
used as a last resort - language is ES as commonly used
in Colombia, but the racing is not too hard to follow,

And as an afterthought, you can retire that Lizzie Hatch. You should
have seen the lasses in Cali pedalling their ass around the Track.

Bellissimo !!

http://azurservers.com

Good luck to the racers.

Results, promo, etc, Mostly EN