PDA

View Full Version : I _still_ don't understand WTF is the problem with Ozzie sprinters

Plano Dude
December 5th 11, 11:07 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cycling-champ-guilty-on-obscene-exposure-counts-20111205-1oefk.html#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ

atriage[_6_]
December 5th 11, 11:46 PM
On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
> http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cycling-champ-guilty-on-obscene-exposure-counts-20111205-1oefk.html#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ

What you mean American ex-cyclists don't have a quickie off the wrist when they
see a girly on a cycle? What's the matter with them, are they men or mouses?

--

Phil H
December 6th 11, 01:00 AM
On Dec 5, 4:07*pm, Plano Dude > wrote:
> http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cycling-champ-guilty-on-obscene-exp...

A fattie master..............bator.
Phil H

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 6th 11, 09:40 AM
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
| > http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cycling-champ-guilty-on-obscene-exposure-counts-20111205-1oefk.html#ixzz1ffqyGFnZ
>
| What you mean American ex-cyclists don't have a quickie off the wrist
| when they see a girly on a cycle? What's the matter with them, are
| they men or mouses?

He's lucky he didn't run into a good friend of mine originally from
Russland.

She loves a run in with a perv does Sheila Kutcherkokkoff

And bail he got yet when what he needs is the old rope and lamppost
routine.

-
The European Union was never about Democracy and therefore it comes as
divine justice that the ball which represents the Eurozone crisis was
kicked off by a currency sculpted graphically around the Greek letter
epsilon and rolls back, precisely, to Greece. The Euro project was and
is a spectacular own goal.

--
Davey

Plano Dude
December 6th 11, 09:03 PM
On Dec 6, 3:40*am, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> atriage a écrit profondement:
>
> | On 05/12/2011 23:07, Plano Dude wrote:
> | >http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/cycling-champ-guilty-on-obscene-exp....
>
> | What you mean American ex-cyclists don't have a quickie off the wrist
> | when they see a girly on a cycle? What's the matter with them, are
> | they men or mouses?
>
> He's lucky he didn't run into a good friend of mine originally from
> Russland.
>
> She loves a run in with a perv does Sheila Kutcherkokkoff
>
> And bail he got yet when what he needs is the old rope and lamppost
> routine.
>
> -
> The European Union was never about Democracy and therefore it comes as
> divine justice that the ball which represents the Eurozone crisis was
> kicked off by a currency sculpted graphically around the Greek letter
> epsilon and rolls back, precisely, to Greece. The Euro project was and
> is a spectacular own goal.
>
> --
> Davey

At least he wasn’t texting.

In a small world kind of way, I wonder if the Deputy Chief Magistrate
is related to a certain Radio Shack rider.

December 6th 11, 09:39 PM
Strongest evidence his life is at rock bottom: Driving a car where you
have to manually roll the window down....

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 6th 11, 10:46 PM
" a écrit profondement:

| Strongest evidence his life is at rock bottom: Driving a car where you
| have to manually roll the window down....

Prolly a Deux Cheveax

The one that Volkswagen bunged the EUrocrats to ban for not meeting
safety specs so they could sell more KrautCans.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

Google