PDA

View Full Version : OT. Rod goes down for 14.

atriage[_6_]
December 7th 11, 09:23 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8941581/Rod-Blagojevich-sentenced-to-14-years-over-attempted-sale-of-Obamas-senate-seat.html
--

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 8th 11, 01:06 AM
atriage a écrit profondement:

| http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8941581/Rod-Blagojevich-sentenced-to-14-years-over-attempted-sale-of-Obamas-senate-seat.html

Pardon coming up soon, mark my words

Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

atriage[_6_]
December 8th 11, 03:09 AM
On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
> atriage a écrit profondement:
>
> | http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8941581/Rod-Blagojevich-sentenced-to-14-years-over-attempted-sale-of-Obamas-senate-seat.html
>
> Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
>
> Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>

Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?

--

Plano Dude
December 8th 11, 04:52 AM
On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage > wrote:
> On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
>
> > atriage a écrit profondement:
>
> > |http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8941581/Rod-Bla....
>
> > Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
>
> > Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>
>
> Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
> receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
>
> --
Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 8th 11, 06:14 AM
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 08/12/2011 01:06, Davey Crockett wrote:
| > atriage a écrit profondement:
| >
| > | http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/8941581/Rod-Blagojevich-sentenced-to-14-years-over-attempted-sale-of-Obamas-senate-seat.html
| >
| > Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
| >
| > Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>
| >

| Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk
| of receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod
| Blagojevich?

He's a politician isn't he?

It doesn't seem to bother M'Bongo that his aunt and uncle were ordered
deported as Illegal Aliens and have been hiding from the law for years.

But real justice would be served if they deported M'Bong to swing fom
trees and throw coconuts at people which he seems admirably qualified
for, rather than presding over illlegal wars and threatenig Iran,Syria and
Pakistan with Iraqi, Libyan and Afghanistan style murderous pathways to
Democracy. .

Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
bring your troublmaker"

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 8th 11, 06:16 AM
Plano Dude a écrit profondement:

| On Dec 7, 9:09*pm, atriage > wrote:

| > > Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
| >
| > > Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>
| >
| > Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
| > receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
| >
| > --
| Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
| thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Right, just like Blow Job Billy pardned that scumbag.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

Simply Fred
December 8th 11, 09:35 AM
Plano Dude wrote:
> Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
> thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Ad Libbying.

atriage[_6_]
December 8th 11, 10:09 AM
On 08/12/2011 09:35, Simply Fred wrote:
> Plano Dude wrote:
>> Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
>> thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.
>
> Ad Libbying.

Hey there's a two wheel connection there...nearly :)

--

atriage[_6_]
December 8th 11, 10:15 AM
On 08/12/2011 04:52, Plano Dude wrote:
> On Dec 7, 9:09 pm, > wrote:

>>> Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
>>
>>> Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>
>>
>> Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
>> receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
>>
>> --
> Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
> thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Hmmm I see. That could actually happen. It would also have the advantage of
cutting down the number of ex-Illinois Govenors in prison.

--

Simply Fred
December 8th 11, 11:39 AM

atriage wrote:
> Hey there's a two wheel connection there...nearly :)

Must be a derny.

Fredmaster of Brainerd
December 9th 11, 01:35 AM
On Dec 7, 9:52*pm, Plano Dude > wrote:

> > > Pardon coming up soon, mark my words
>
> > > Questiom": Was he going to split the take with Barry Soetoro>
>
> > Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
> > receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
>
> > --
>
> Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
> thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.

Davey has long since demonstrated himself
incapable of rational thought on the subject of Obama.

I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either, even if
Obama was on his way out of office. He's demonstrated
no sign of taking wildly unpopular or out of the
mainstream stands on principle or as favor to "friends".
Even if you think Obama would do it, which I don't,
_why_ would he do it? To silence Rod on some deeply
embarrassing dirt? Rod is unsilenceable and nobody
believes anything he says anyway.

Fredmaster Ben

Simply Fred
December 9th 11, 07:42 AM
Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
> I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
> Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either

The real question is whether there are any hair stylists in Illinois
prisons.

atriage[_6_]
December 9th 11, 09:29 AM
On 09/12/2011 07:42, Simply Fred wrote:
> Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
>> I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
>> Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either
>
> The real question is whether there are any hair stylists in Illinois prisons.

Lol, he deserved an extra 7 on top of the 14 for styling crime.

--

atriage[_6_]
December 9th 11, 11:57 AM

http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20000326045826data_trunc_sys.shtml

--

--D-y
December 9th 11, 04:36 PM
On Dec 8, 12:16*am, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> Plano Dude a écrit profondement:

> | > Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
> | > receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
> | >
> | > --
> | Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
> | thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.
>
> Right, just like Blow Job Billy pardned that scumbag.

Lessee-- posted on the 7th, now it's the 9th. Did you remember which
"scumbag" you meant, yet, old man? (<g>)

I nominate Ken Starr. Of course, he'd have to be indicted first. And
then tried, convicted, etc. etc. Shouldn't be too much of a problem,
if they can find a prosecutor.

("Scumbag" enough to go around for many, if not all)

You sent a bragging photo of your current alleged squeeze a few years
ago, DC. Proving you are still susceptible at least in thought.

If you became the most powerful man in the world (or so ahem
"Billed"), how wide would your swath through the wild oat field be, to
mix at least a couple of metaphors?
At some point, I'm sure I'd be too busy to stop & pray for deliverance
from temptation, myself.

The real sin IMHO was *Monica????* When there is (presumably) all
that, um, selection? Or does the Secret Service get dibs?

Merry Christmas, you old grouch!
--D-y

atriage[_6_]
December 9th 11, 05:02 PM
On 09/12/2011 01:35, Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:

>>> Why would The President of the United States of America take the risk of
>>> receiving *any* money at all from a grade A creep like Rod Blagojevich?
>>
>>> --
>>
>> Davey is presuming that Obama will not be re-elected next year and
>> thus grant Blago a pardon as a favor before he departs office.
>
> Davey has long since demonstrated himself
> incapable of rational thought on the subject of Obama.
>
> I can't figure out why anyone else would think that
> Obama would pardon Blagojevich, either, even if
> Obama was on his way out of office. He's demonstrated
> no sign of taking wildly unpopular or out of the
> mainstream stands on principle or as favor to "friends".
> Even if you think Obama would do it, which I don't,
> _why_ would he do it? To silence Rod on some deeply
> embarrassing dirt? Rod is unsilenceable and nobody
> believes anything he says anyway.

I'm sure his wife does...well at least some of the time...or at least just
occasionally.

--

atriage[_6_]
December 10th 11, 01:21 AM
On 09/12/2011 16:36, --D-y wrote:
> If you became the most powerful man in the world (or so ahem
> "Billed"), how wide would your swath through the wild oat field be, to
> mix at least a couple of metaphors?
> At some point, I'm sure I'd be too busy to stop& pray for deliverance
> from temptation, myself.

You'll never get the ring..it's MINE, all MINE!

--

Davey Crockett[_5_]
December 20th 11, 01:53 PM
atriage a écrit profondement:

| On 08/12/2011 06:14, Davey Crockett wrote:
| >
| > Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
| > bring your troublmaker"
| >
| http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20000326045826data_trunc_sys.shtml

Sorry, I was away in England for several days to attend a demonstration
which might hold out some hope for a political prisoner and haven't been
reading RBR.

On your quote, however, I smelled a rat right off the bat. That
particular Professor is just churning out bilgewater publications
to add to his resume and is probably job hunting.

Anyhow, to confirm, I kicked the article to my daughter with a simple,
"What do you think if this?"

She figured it was bull**** too after a couple of scans through,

Read it agan, a couple of times if you have to, at which point the Penny
Should Drop and you will see that the guy is just wasting words
Supporting his (erroneous)) hypothesis. Had he picked a slightly
different hypothesis, he would have been right on target. but In that
instance, however, he would have proven that which he fervently hoped
would stay unproven,

Scoring in fact a home goal.

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

Michael Press
December 20th 11, 08:24 PM
In article >,
Davey Crockett > wrote:

> atriage a écrit profondement:
>
> | On 08/12/2011 06:14, Davey Crockett wrote:
> | >
> | > Like the Klan used to say, "We got the Rope and the Tree, lads, just
> | > bring your troublmaker"
> | >
> | http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20000326045826data_trunc_sys.shtml
>
> Sorry, I was away in England for several days to attend a demonstration
> which might hold out some hope for a political prisoner and haven't been
> reading RBR.
>
> On your quote, however, I smelled a rat right off the bat. That
> particular Professor is just churning out bilgewater publications
> to add to his resume and is probably job hunting.
>
> Anyhow, to confirm, I kicked the article to my daughter with a simple,
> "What do you think if this?"
>
> She figured it was bull**** too after a couple of scans through,
>
> Read it agan, a couple of times if you have to, at which point

Read the title once and you know it is crap.

--
Michael Press

atriage[_6_]
December 20th 11, 11:50 PM
On 12/20/2011 08:24 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> In >,
> Davey > wrote:
>
>> atriage a écrit profondement:

>> | http://www.scienceagogo.com/news/20000326045826data_trunc_sys.shtml
>>
>> Sorry, I was away in England for several days to attend a demonstration
>> which might hold out some hope for a political prisoner and haven't been
>> reading RBR.
>>
>> On your quote, however, I smelled a rat right off the bat. That
>> particular Professor is just churning out bilgewater publications
>> to add to his resume and is probably job hunting.
>>
>> Anyhow, to confirm, I kicked the article to my daughter with a simple,
>> "What do you think if this?"
>>
>> She figured it was bull**** too after a couple of scans through,
>>
>> Read it agan, a couple of times if you have to, at which point
>
> Read the title once and you know it is crap.

Shut the **** up cum slurper, you weren't invited into this thread.

Michael Press
December 21st 11, 01:08 AM
In article >,
atriage > wrote:

> On 12/20/2011 08:24 PM, Michael Press wrote:
> > In >,
> > Davey > wrote:

> >> Sorry, I was away in England for several days to attend a demonstration
> >> which might hold out some hope for a political prisoner and haven't been
> >> reading RBR.
> >>
> >> On your quote, however, I smelled a rat right off the bat. That
> >> particular Professor is just churning out bilgewater publications
> >> to add to his resume and is probably job hunting.
> >>
> >> Anyhow, to confirm, I kicked the article to my daughter with a simple,
> >> "What do you think if this?"
> >>
> >> She figured it was bull**** too after a couple of scans through,
> >>
> >> Read it agan, a couple of times if you have to, at which point
> >
> > Read the title once and you know it is crap.
> >
> Shut the **** up cum slurper, you weren't invited into this thread.

Of course, there are exceptions.

--
Michael Press

atriage[_6_]
December 21st 11, 01:21 AM
On 12/21/2011 01:08 AM, Michael Press wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> On 12/20/2011 08:24 PM, Michael Press wrote:

>>> Read the title once and you know it is crap.
>>>
>> Shut the **** up cum slurper, you weren't invited into this thread.
>
> Of course, there are exceptions.

The exception proves the rule.

Google