PDA

View Full Version : Dick Pounds the Dear Leader

dave a
December 21st 11, 02:22 AM
From the Gray Lady herself,

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/21/sports/remembering-kim-jong-ils-ventures-into-the-sporting-world.html

Until Kim died, Dick Pound, a member of the International Olympic
Committee from Montreal, said he was unfamiliar with the Dear Leader’s
sporting talents, knowing only that he was an international man of
mystery who loved movies, kidnapped the occasional South Korean actress
and reportedly could change the weather with his mood.

Upon further reflection, Pound said, “I bet he shot 300 in skeet and was
good in horseshoes, too.”

Simply Fred
December 21st 11, 08:44 AM
dave a wrote:
> From the Gray Lady herself,
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/21/sports/remembering-kim-jong-ils-ventures-into-the-sporting-world.html
>

> Until Kim died, Dick Pound, a member of the International Olympic
> Committee from Montreal, said he was unfamiliar with the Dear Leader’s
> sporting talents, knowing only that he was an international man of
> mystery who loved movies, kidnapped the occasional South Korean actress
> and reportedly could change the weather with his mood.
>
> Upon further reflection, Pound said, “I bet he shot 300 in skeet and was
> good in horseshoes, too.”

Presumably his death was due to a high hematocrit.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home