PDA

View Full Version : Quasi low racer

bentbiker
July 4th 03, 12:56 AM
for anyone interested, I listed the bike on ebay. Thanks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616538511&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting

bentbiker
July 4th 03, 01:00 AM
this is the better link:

bentbiker wrote:
> for anyone interested, I listed the bike on ebay. Thanks.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616538511&indexURL=1&photoDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting

skip
July 4th 03, 11:19 AM
"bentbiker" > wrote in message
> for anyone interested, I listed the bike on ebay. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616538511&indexURL=1&pho
toDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting

That's a great looking bike. I don't see how you can do it for that price.
Someone should snap that up on the Buy it Now.

skip

skip
July 4th 03, 11:19 AM
"bentbiker" > wrote in message
> for anyone interested, I listed the bike on ebay. Thanks.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616538511&indexURL=1&pho
toDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting

That's a great looking bike. I don't see how you can do it for that price.
Someone should snap that up on the Buy it Now.

skip

bentbiker
July 4th 03, 12:58 PM
thanks for the comments Skip, it is a great looking and riding bike, I
great deal on the frame set from Milt. you're commission check is in the
mail Skip :-)

skip wrote:
> "bentbiker" > wrote in message
>
>>for anyone interested, I listed the bike on ebay. Thanks.
>>

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3616538511&indexURL=1&pho
> toDisplayType=2#ebaylargephotohosting
>

> That's a great looking bike. I don't see how you can do it for that price.
> Someone should snap that up on the Buy it Now.
>
> skip

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home