PDA

View Full Version : Liz Hatch is Doodie - Well, Number 2 on this list at least

Lindsay
December 30th 11, 04:21 AM
And who here deleted her wikipedia entry?

http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/10/26/9-sexiest-female-pro-cyclists/

Simply Fred
December 30th 11, 09:23 AM
Lindsay wrote:
> And who here deleted her wikipedia entry?
> http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/10/26/9-sexiest-female-pro-cyclists/

What ? Tammy's not on the list, Waddell must be devastated.

And this must be why Anders keeps crashing his MTB:
<http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/martina-jancikova-cyclist.jpg>

Fred Flintstein
December 30th 11, 02:34 PM
On 12/29/2011 10:21 PM, Lindsay wrote:
> And who here deleted her wikipedia entry?
>
> http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/10/26/9-sexiest-female-pro-cyclists/

That list is pretty dated, it includes people that aren't racing and I
see the author isn't aware that Lynn and Roberto divorced years ago.
My guess is that the author asked google for his source material.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home