PDA

View Full Version : Liz Hatch

TheCoz
January 3rd 12, 02:46 PM
Dibs....first one to mention Liz Hatch in 2012.
Coz

dave a
January 3rd 12, 03:03 PM
On 1/3/2012 6:46 AM, TheCoz wrote:
> Dibs....first one to mention Liz Hatch in 2012.
> Coz

Well then, we might as well shut down rbr until next year.

Anton Berlin
January 3rd 12, 11:14 PM
On Jan 3, 8:46*am, TheCoz > wrote:
> Dibs....first one to mention Liz Hatch in 2012.
> Coz

Dumbass - Liz Hatch is already done her first training ride for 2013.

And she's already pulled her first train for 2012 so you'd be about
287th if you were in her annual "Let's get the disease spread early
New Years gang bang"

Steve Freides[_2_]
January 5th 12, 08:09 PM
dave a wrote:
> On 1/3/2012 6:46 AM, TheCoz wrote:
>> Dibs....first one to mention Liz Hatch in 2012.
>> Coz
>
> Well then, we might as well shut down rbr until next year.

I'll be the first to mention her Maxim photo shoot.

http://www.maxim.com/amg/girls/girls-of-maxim/44918/liz-hatch.html

-S-

Deak
January 6th 12, 01:19 PM
On Jan 3, 6:14*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> On Jan 3, 8:46*am, TheCoz > wrote:
>
> > Dibs....first one to mention Liz Hatch in 2012.
> > Coz
>
> Dumbass - Liz Hatch is already done her first training ride for 2013.
>
> And she's already pulled her first train for 2012 so you'd be about
> 287th if you were in her annual "Let's get the disease spread early
> New Years gang bang"
What's with this obsession for a run-of -the-mill skank-ho', just
because she pretends to ride a bike?

Steve Freides[_2_]
January 6th 12, 02:06 PM
Deak wrote:

> What's with this obsession for a run-of -the-mill skank-ho', just
> because she pretends to ride a bike?

She races at a higher level than, I'm just guessing here, 99% of
r.b.r.'s readership. A few Cat 5 crit's were the extent of my own
racing career.

-S-

Anton Berlin
January 6th 12, 03:17 PM
On Jan 6, 8:06*am, "Steve Freides" > wrote:
> Deak wrote:
> > What's with this obsession for a run-of -the-mill skank-ho', just
> > because she pretends to ride a bike?
>
> She races at a higher level than, I'm just guessing here, 99% of
> r.b.r.'s readership. *A few Cat 5 crit's were the extent of my own
> racing career.
>
> -S-

I doubt it - fat tits take up a lot of oxygen and affect center of
gravity by shifting ballast in turns. Couple this with the known
heart ailments associated with bad dental hygiene and the impact of VD
fighting antibiotics. Festering painful herpes sores that make it
difficult to train on a regular basis, it's pretty certain that she
will never finish an important race. The lizard ends up only being
masturbation fodder for never been laid juniors spending their 2 weeks
at the OTC.

Deak
January 7th 12, 05:04 PM
On Jan 6, 10:17*am, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> On Jan 6, 8:06*am, "Steve Freides" > wrote:
>
> > Deak wrote:
> > > What's with this obsession for a run-of -the-mill skank-ho', just
> > > because she pretends to ride a bike?
>
> > She races at a higher level than, I'm just guessing here, 99% of
> > r.b.r.'s readership. *A few Cat 5 crit's were the extent of my own
> > racing career.
>
> > -S-
>
> I doubt it - fat tits take up a lot of oxygen and affect center of
> gravity by shifting ballast in turns. * *Couple this with the known
> heart ailments associated with bad dental hygiene and the impact of VD
> fighting antibiotics. Festering painful herpes sores that make it
> difficult to train on a regular basis, it's pretty certain that she
> will never finish an important race. *The lizard ends up only being
> masturbation fodder for never been laid juniors spending their 2 weeks
> at the OTC.

Like I said. But now that she's retired, maybe we can go back to
discussing doping, LA's upcoming indictment, and the UCI outlawing
every technical improvement to the sport?

Steve Freides[_2_]
January 7th 12, 09:46 PM
Deak wrote:

> Like I said. But now that she's retired, maybe we can go back to
> discussing doping,

Like we haven't discussed that enough?

> LA's upcoming indictment,

Nah - we'll believe that only when and if we see it.

> and the UCI outlawing
> every technical improvement to the sport?

Now _that's_ a topic worthy of discussion - they ought to STFU and allow
innovation as long as it doesn't compromise safety.

-S-

Anton Berlin
January 8th 12, 08:02 PM

> Now _that's_ a topic worthy of discussion - they ought to STFU and allow
> innovation as long as it doesn't compromise safety.
>
> -S-

Gruber never hurt anyone !

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home