PDA

View Full Version : An accurate analysis of Pat McQuaid?

atriage[_6_]
January 6th 12, 10:08 AM
http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/01/news/must-read-australian-sprinter-calls-uci-president-a-dick_201789
--

Frederick the Great
January 7th 12, 01:27 AM
atriage > wrote:

> http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/01/news/must-read-australian-sprinter-calls-uci-president-a-dick_201789

I would like to apologize if anybody was offended when
I intimated that Pat McQuaid is a dick. While he has
many dickish qualities, I could have transgressed
logical and biological parameters by identifying him as
a dick. Again, if you are offended by my saying that
Pad McQuaid is a dick, I would like to apologize.

--
Old Fritz

Pat McQuaid
January 7th 12, 06:23 PM
On 07/01/2012 01:27, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In >,
> > wrote:
>
>> http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/01/news/must-read-australian-sprinter-calls-uci-president-a-dick_201789
>
> I would like to apologize if anybody was offended when
> I intimated that Pat McQuaid is a dick. While he has
> many dickish qualities, I could have transgressed
> logical and biological parameters by identifying him as
> a dick. Again, if you are offended by my saying that
> Pad McQuaid is a dick, I would like to apologize.

While disputing that I have dickish qualities I would like to thank you for your
unqualified apology. BTW what is a parameter?

--

Frederick the Great
January 7th 12, 11:10 PM
Pat McQuaid <""Pat McQuaid\"@somewhere in Switzerland.net"> wrote:

> On 07/01/2012 01:27, Frederick the Great wrote:
> > In >,
> > > wrote:
> >
> >> http://velonews.competitor.com/2012/01/news/must-read-australian-sprinter-calls-uci-president-a-dick_201789
> >
> > I would like to apologize if anybody was offended when
> > I intimated that Pat McQuaid is a dick. While he has
> > many dickish qualities, I could have transgressed
> > logical and biological parameters by identifying him as
> > a dick. Again, if you are offended by my saying that
> > Pad McQuaid is a dick, I would like to apologize.
> >
> While disputing that I have dickish qualities I would like to thank you for your
> unqualified apology. BTW what is a parameter?

It is one of those things hot nannies use to wheel around infants.

--
Old Fritz

dave a
January 8th 12, 12:21 AM
On 1/7/2012 3:10 PM, Frederick the Great wrote:
> In >,
> Pat McQuaid<""Pat McQuaid\"@somewhere in Switzerland.net"> wrote:
>
>> On 07/01/2012 01:27, Frederick the Great wrote:
>>> In >,

>>> I would like to apologize if anybody was offended when
>>> I intimated that Pat McQuaid is a dick. While he has
>>> many dickish qualities, I could have transgressed
>>> logical and biological parameters by identifying him as
>>> a dick. Again, if you are offended by my saying that
>>> Pad McQuaid is a dick, I would like to apologize.
>>>
>> While disputing that I have dickish qualities I would like to thank you for your
>> unqualified apology. BTW what is a parameter?
>
> It is one of those things hot nannies use to wheel around infants.

y = ax^2 + bx + c

Pat McQuaid[_2_]
January 8th 12, 05:14 AM
On 08/01/2012 00:21, dave a wrote:
> On 1/7/2012 3:10 PM, Frederick the Great wrote:
>> In >,
>> Pat McQuaid<""Pat McQuaid\"@somewhere in Switzerland.net"> wrote:

>>> While disputing that I have dickish qualities I would like to thank you for your
>>> unqualified apology. BTW what is a parameter?
>>
>> It is one of those things hot nannies use to wheel around infants.
>>

> y = ax^2 + bx + c

Shirley that's a parabola, I'm all confused now.

--

Simply Fred
January 8th 12, 10:14 AM

Pat McQuaid wrote:
> Shirley that's a parabola, I'm all confused now.

<http://www.discretedynamics.net/Attractors/4Breasts.htm>

Simply Fred
January 8th 12, 10:17 AM
atriage wrote: