PDA

View Full Version : Doochies consider building an artificial mountain.

atriage[_6_]
January 8th 12, 05:03 AM
Personally I thing it's a great idea and a snip at < £300 billion, a small price
to pay for decent training for roadies and mountain bikers.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-09/02/man-made-mountain?utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Outbrain%2BTrial
--

Anton Berlin
January 8th 12, 08:09 PM
On Jan 7, 11:03*pm, atriage > wrote:
> Personally I thing it's a great idea and a snip at < £300 billion, a small price
> to pay for decent training for roadies and mountain bikers.
>
> http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-09/02/man-made-mountain?utm_...
> --

My GPS frequently showed me 3-5 m below sea level while in NL last
year.

First time I recall being surrounded by dykes and not near an OTC
cycling, softball or volleyball training camp.

By 2100 Holland may be 2 ATM deep - that col will come in handy

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home