PDA

View Full Version : This woman has killed 16 cyclists in London in 2011

Anton Berlin
January 25th 12, 12:25 AM
They should take Lorry's drivers license away before she kills
another. She's almost as dangerous as a truck.

http://road.cc/content/news/48523-london-cyclist-death-toll-2011-rises-16-and-yet-again-theres-lorry-involved

Phil H
January 27th 12, 12:19 AM
On Jan 24, 5:25*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
> They should take Lorry's drivers license away before she kills
> another. * She's almost as dangerous as a truck.
>
> http://road.cc/content/news/48523-london-cyclist-death-toll-2011-rise...

For someone like you who has lived in the UK, that might be amusing.
Here in the US, I always liked the one about Carrie Chains running off
with the most wanted man in the country; Phil Dirt.
Thanks
Phil H

--D-y
January 31st 12, 03:15 AM
On Jan 26, 6:19*pm, Phil H > wrote:
> On Jan 24, 5:25*pm, Anton Berlin > wrote:
>
> > They should take Lorry's drivers license away before she kills
> > another. * She's almost as dangerous as a truck.
>
> >http://road.cc/content/news/48523-london-cyclist-death-toll-2011-rise...
>
> For someone like you who has lived in the UK, that might be amusing.
> Here in the US, I always liked the one about Carrie Chains running off
> with the most wanted man in the country; Phil Dirt.

"Oblong Man Marries Normal Woman"
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblong,_Illinois>
--D-y

Anton Berlin
February 4th 12, 12:45 AM

> *"Oblong Man Marries Normal Woman"
> <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oblong,_Illinois>
> --D-y

"The village boasts itself as being "The Only Oblong" in the world."

Angus Oblong would be upset to discover that.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home