PDA

View Full Version : Car Hits Pack of Cyclists in St. Pete

Rodney Kuehl
July 7th 03, 02:35 AM
http://www.stpetecycling.com/

Some guy crossed a double yellow and ran into a pack of 40 cyclists injuring
several seriously. A go-fast bike club and a triathlete group. I think I
know who all the go-fast 'bent guys in that club are (including the
Bacchetta posse) and do not believe they were riding with that group

Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off. I ride the streets
of St Pete from time to time and never feel threatened by cars but them I
never had one come at me head on.

Best wishes and prayers to the injured.

Rod Kuehl
Riverview, FL

azqaz
July 7th 03, 08:14 AM
"Rodney Kuehl" > wrote in message k.net>...
> http://www.stpetecycling.com/
>
> Some guy crossed a double yellow and ran into a pack of 40 cyclists injuring
> several seriously. A go-fast bike club and a triathlete group. I think I
> know who all the go-fast 'bent guys in that club are (including the
> Bacchetta posse) and do not believe they were riding with that group
>
> Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off. I ride the streets
> of St Pete from time to time and never feel threatened by cars but them I
> never had one come at me head on.
>
> Best wishes and prayers to the injured.
>
> Rod Kuehl
> Riverview, FL

Damn.

Damn. Again.

I was in the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete area a few weeks ago, and saw a
couple of packs of serious die hards heading south on Guld Blvd
towards St. Pete in a pouring rain. I hope none of them were involved
since they looked like regular group riders. The area seemed very
bike friendly in general, and bent friendly in particular. It is a
shame to hear of something like this happening. Is there any more
info on the cause?

Thanks
Bryan

azqaz
July 7th 03, 08:14 AM
"Rodney Kuehl" > wrote in message k.net>...
> http://www.stpetecycling.com/
>
> Some guy crossed a double yellow and ran into a pack of 40 cyclists injuring
> several seriously. A go-fast bike club and a triathlete group. I think I
> know who all the go-fast 'bent guys in that club are (including the
> Bacchetta posse) and do not believe they were riding with that group
>
> Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off. I ride the streets
> of St Pete from time to time and never feel threatened by cars but them I
> never had one come at me head on.
>
> Best wishes and prayers to the injured.
>
> Rod Kuehl
> Riverview, FL

Damn.

Damn. Again.

I was in the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete area a few weeks ago, and saw a
couple of packs of serious die hards heading south on Guld Blvd
towards St. Pete in a pouring rain. I hope none of them were involved
since they looked like regular group riders. The area seemed very
bike friendly in general, and bent friendly in particular. It is a
shame to hear of something like this happening. Is there any more
info on the cause?

Thanks
Bryan

Steve McDonald
July 7th 03, 09:50 AM
Rod K. wrote:

Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off.

It would be much better if a person could be found who saw the
accident, as cars don't usually give very credible testimony.

Riding with other cyclists always increases your danger on the road.
A good portion of your attention is focused on the other riders. You
won't be as alert for other vehicles or as able to take evasive action
if you're surrounded by others.
When I was 14, a good friend who was riding with me was killed by a
drunk driver. I was on my friend's right and I blocked his way to dodge
out of the car's path. If cycling in a group, anything other than
single file is asking for trouble and in many places is illegal.

Steve McDonald

Steve McDonald
July 7th 03, 09:50 AM
Rod K. wrote:

Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off.

It would be much better if a person could be found who saw the
accident, as cars don't usually give very credible testimony.

Riding with other cyclists always increases your danger on the road.
A good portion of your attention is focused on the other riders. You
won't be as alert for other vehicles or as able to take evasive action
if you're surrounded by others.
When I was 14, a good friend who was riding with me was killed by a
drunk driver. I was on my friend's right and I blocked his way to dodge
out of the car's path. If cycling in a group, anything other than
single file is asking for trouble and in many places is illegal.

Steve McDonald

Freewheeling
July 7th 03, 05:16 PM
There was something like this in Virginia a few years ago. A world class
triathlete was killed while on a training ride. The driver was an underage
driver at the wheel because his father was drunk, and he said he intended to
"just scare" the riders. He got a relatively light sentence, as did his
father. That's when I decided that the League of American Bicyclists
weren't doing their job... at least not compared to motorcycle advocacy
groups who aggressively try to prosecute every accident that involves a
motorcyclist.

--
--Scott

Cut the "tail" to send email.

"Rodney Kuehl" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
> http://www.stpetecycling.com/
>
> Some guy crossed a double yellow and ran into a pack of 40 cyclists
injuring
> several seriously. A go-fast bike club and a triathlete group. I think I
> know who all the go-fast 'bent guys in that club are (including the
> Bacchetta posse) and do not believe they were riding with that group
>
> Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off. I ride the streets
> of St Pete from time to time and never feel threatened by cars but them I
> never had one come at me head on.
>
> Best wishes and prayers to the injured.
>
> Rod Kuehl
> Riverview, FL

Freewheeling
July 7th 03, 05:16 PM
There was something like this in Virginia a few years ago. A world class
triathlete was killed while on a training ride. The driver was an underage
driver at the wheel because his father was drunk, and he said he intended to
"just scare" the riders. He got a relatively light sentence, as did his
father. That's when I decided that the League of American Bicyclists
weren't doing their job... at least not compared to motorcycle advocacy
groups who aggressively try to prosecute every accident that involves a
motorcyclist.

--
--Scott

Cut the "tail" to send email.

"Rodney Kuehl" > wrote in message
thlink.net...
> http://www.stpetecycling.com/
>
> Some guy crossed a double yellow and ran into a pack of 40 cyclists
injuring
> several seriously. A go-fast bike club and a triathlete group. I think I
> know who all the go-fast 'bent guys in that club are (including the
> Bacchetta posse) and do not believe they were riding with that group
>
> Worst part is a car that witnessed the thing took off. I ride the streets
> of St Pete from time to time and never feel threatened by cars but them I
> never had one come at me head on.
>
> Best wishes and prayers to the injured.
>
> Rod Kuehl
> Riverview, FL

SouthBayBent
July 7th 03, 08:57 PM
(Steve McDonald) wrote in message >...

> > Riding with other cyclists always increases your danger on the road.
> A good portion of your attention is focused on the other riders. You
> won't be as alert for other vehicles or as able to take evasive action
> if you're surrounded by others.

If cycling in a group, anything other than
> single file is asking for trouble and in many places is illegal.

Whoa! That was a bit of leap from too little information. IMHO
experienced groups are saferthatn riding alone in almost all
situations. THe use of Double pacelines and its varients are not the
problem.
My prayers for speedy recoveries go out to the injured.
Rob

SouthBayBent
July 7th 03, 08:57 PM
(Steve McDonald) wrote in message >...

> > Riding with other cyclists always increases your danger on the road.
> A good portion of your attention is focused on the other riders. You
> won't be as alert for other vehicles or as able to take evasive action
> if you're surrounded by others.

If cycling in a group, anything other than
> single file is asking for trouble and in many places is illegal.

Whoa! That was a bit of leap from too little information. IMHO
experienced groups are saferthatn riding alone in almost all
situations. THe use of Double pacelines and its varients are not the
problem.
My prayers for speedy recoveries go out to the injured.
Rob

Bill Hamilton
July 8th 03, 01:42 PM
Ken > wrote in
:

> According to the article in the local paper the driver of the car
> decided to pass a slow car in a "do not pass" portion of the road. So
> he's toast.

Though I noted in one of the news articles linked that the driver was not
ticketed on the scene.

-Bill Hamilton

Bill Hamilton
July 8th 03, 01:42 PM
Ken > wrote in
:

> According to the article in the local paper the driver of the car
> decided to pass a slow car in a "do not pass" portion of the road. So
> he's toast.

Though I noted in one of the news articles linked that the driver was not
ticketed on the scene.

-Bill Hamilton

Rodney Kuehl
July 8th 03, 11:11 PM
"Bill Hamilton" > wrote in message
.6...
> Ken > wrote in
> :
>
> > According to the article in the local paper the driver of the car
> > decided to pass a slow car in a "do not pass" portion of the road. So
> > he's toast.
> >

> Though I noted in one of the news articles linked that the driver was not
> ticketed on the scene.

=================

The local TV news is still leading with this. The guy that was driving has
all kind of excuses like he didn't feel he hit anything, there was water in
his eyes and evidently was taking a couple prescription drugs and the cops
want to charge him with driving under the influence. The TV report
indicated the cops want to hang the DUI charges on him and if they cite him
for something lessor, they can't.

Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!

Rod Kuehl
RANS V2
Looking for SWB stablemate
Riverview, FL

=================

The local TV news is still leading with this. The guy that was driving has
all kind of excuses like he didn't feel he hit anything, there was water in
his eyes and evidently was taking a couple prescription drugs and the cops
want to charge him with driving under the influence. The TV report
indicated the cops want to hang the DUI charges on him and if they cite him
for something lessor, they can't.

Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!

Rod Kuehl
RANS V2
Looking for SWB stablemate
Riverview, FL

BoFrazer
July 9th 03, 02:05 AM
> Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!
Whaddya mean WE? Our current president was never elected at all.

No, I'm NOT over it. I'm still unemployed since whatever happened to the
economy when Bush seized power. Bring back the blowjob liar president --
life was good then.

Peace,
Bo

sorry for the offtopic rant

BoFrazer
July 9th 03, 02:05 AM
> Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!
Whaddya mean WE? Our current president was never elected at all.

No, I'm NOT over it. I'm still unemployed since whatever happened to the
economy when Bush seized power. Bring back the blowjob liar president --
life was good then.

Peace,
Bo

sorry for the offtopic rant

di
July 9th 03, 02:32 AM
The guy I voted for won, and is president, But I think he probably has an
alibi and was not driving the car that hit the cyclists.

"BoFrazer" > wrote in message
om...
> > Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!
> Whaddya mean WE? Our current president was never elected at all.
>
> No, I'm NOT over it. I'm still unemployed since whatever happened to the
> economy when Bush seized power. Bring back the blowjob liar president --
> life was good then.
>
> Peace,
> Bo
>
> sorry for the offtopic rant

di
July 9th 03, 02:32 AM
The guy I voted for won, and is president, But I think he probably has an
alibi and was not driving the car that hit the cyclists.

"BoFrazer" > wrote in message
om...
> > Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!
> Whaddya mean WE? Our current president was never elected at all.
>
> No, I'm NOT over it. I'm still unemployed since whatever happened to the
> economy when Bush seized power. Bring back the blowjob liar president --
> life was good then.
>
> Peace,
> Bo
>
> sorry for the offtopic rant

ride your bike
July 9th 03, 03:46 AM
"di" > wrote in message
. ..
> The guy I voted for won, and is president,

It's bad enough anyone would do that, but I can't believe you would admit
that in public.

ride your bike
July 9th 03, 03:46 AM
"di" > wrote in message
. ..
> The guy I voted for won, and is president,

It's bad enough anyone would do that, but I can't believe you would admit
that in public.

EX Biker :-\)
July 9th 03, 04:56 AM
A vehicle hits, kills maims cyclists has gone on forever (Since vehicles
were invented) and will continue long after any of us present posters are
around. I myself have been involved in numerous bicycle / vehicle encounters
over my 45+ years of cycling. (On diamond and recumbent bikes) The last
major one, back in my bike courier days, screwed up my back, to where
operations were suggested, but that I had to sign a waver, in case certain
parts were forever numb, afterwards. Without the operation, I'd probably
never be on a bicycle again, so said the doctors back in the 70's. (Boy, did
I prove those Quacks wrong) The COOL dude (Drunk at the time) in his snazzy
73 Cadillac, that tuned into me at an intersection, was convicted and was
made to pay for my injuries, only to have the verdict appealed and reversed,
thanks to some of his corporate buddies that helped bail him and his
insurance company out) In the end, I was made out to be the villain or
person in the wrong and was almost threatened with a counter lawsuit, to fix
the idiots damaged Cadillac! There in, is the really SAD (Or SUCK) issue
here; in that usually the vehicle operator will get off for their little boo
boo driving mishap. The odds are clearly not in cyclists favor. We had one
of our original first recumbent riders down here in South Florida, riding on
a wide lane thoroughfare, (With plenty of room everywhere) get nailed out of
the blue by an idiot that apparently fell asleep at the wheel. The A hole
got off, basically because he had a lot of money and hired the best lawyers
money could buy and beat the (What I would call) negligent vehicle homicide,
by BIG $$$. It won't surprise me if this latest jerk, won't beat the rap
either. In the meantime those maimed cyclists will get to endure months,
maybe years of agonizing recovery and rehabilitation; while this pill
popping goof, is probably already back on the streets pill popping,
boogieing along.

I also take issue with the earlier posters statement, (Copied directly from
the post) .experienced groups are saferthatn riding alone in almost all
situations. THe use of Double pacelines and its varients are not the
problem. "experienced groups are safer than riding alone in almost all
situations.

NOPE! (I disagree) I have no doubt, that the bunch that were hit, were
probably very seasoned, road / traffic savvy cyclists. If a 5000+ pound
vehicle suddenly careens out of control and heads without warning into you,
it would make no difference if you were an experienced single cyclist, or in
a group or whatever. Having said that, I still believe (IMHO) in my 45+
years of road cycling experience, (Doing the pace line stuff too) cycling
alone (In traffic) has its advantages. You at least have a very SLIGHT
CHANCE of trying to counter steer one way or another, stop or at least try
and slow down to avoid a vehicle confrontation, as opposed to being in a
close pace line, where one mistake could have 5,6,7 or more cyclists coming
up on top of you (Accordion style) or you smacking into the cyclist next to
you, via the double pace line, where numerous other cyclist will probably go
down like a stack of cards. Solo riding, at least for me, is the way to go,
at least in Broward County Florida (What use to be and may still be.) the
single most killing field for cyclists and pedestrians, in the world.

Sorry to say, but it's a very unfair world out there, especially when it
deals with cyclists (Motorcyclists as well) vs. vehicle operators.

EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"SouthBayBent" > wrote in message
om... IMHO
> [...]

up on top of you (Accordion style) or you smacking into the cyclist next to
you, via the double pace line, where numerous other cyclist will probably go
down like a stack of cards. Solo riding, at least for me, is the way to go,
at least in Broward County Florida (What use to be and may still be.) the
single most killing field for cyclists and pedestrians, in the world.

Sorry to say, but it's a very unfair world out there, especially when it
deals with cyclists (Motorcyclists as well) vs. vehicle operators.

EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"SouthBayBent" > wrote in message
om... IMHO
> experienced groups are saferthatn riding alone in almost all
> situations. THe use of Double pacelines and its varients are not the
> problem. > My prayers for speedy recoveries go out to the injured.

EZ Biker :-\)
July 9th 03, 05:01 AM
OOOPS, that should read EZ Biker not EX biker! I'm still biking, at an EZ
pace these days!

"EX Biker :-)" > wrote in message
> A vehicle hits, kills maims cyclists has gone on forever...

di
July 9th 03, 12:02 PM
It's not hard for me to admit I voted for the man, would do it again, many
times over if given the same choice again. Sorry folks, get over it, the
election is over, you lost, (several times, despite all attempts to steal it
all).

"ride your bike" > wrote in message
. ..

> "di" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > The guy I voted for won, and is president,
>
> It's bad enough anyone would do that, but I can't believe you would admit
> that in public.

di
July 9th 03, 12:02 PM
It's not hard for me to admit I voted for the man, would do it again, many
times over if given the same choice again. Sorry folks, get over it, the
election is over, you lost, (several times, despite all attempts to steal it
all).

"ride your bike" > wrote in message
. ..

> "di" > wrote in message
> . ..
> > The guy I voted for won, and is president,
>
> It's bad enough anyone would do that, but I can't believe you would admit
> that in public.

EZ Biker :-\)
July 9th 03, 02:05 PM
This guy should be guilty as charged and will probably get away with it from
the sounds of his attitude.

<<South Pinellas Driver in bike crash blames water in eyes.url>>

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/07/08/Southpinellas/Driver_in_bike_crash_.shtml

"di" > wrote in message
> It's not hard for me to admit I voted for the man, would do it again, many
> times over if given the same choice again. Sorry folks, get over it, the
> election is over, you lost, (several times, despite all attempts to steal
it
> all).

baronn1
July 9th 03, 02:31 PM
You probably have bought a lot of swampland down there in Florida if you
think that the nation's economy reacts that quickly. Bush in, bottom lines
drop, you get laid off ...I see the connection clearly now.

"BoFrazer" > wrote in message
om...
> > Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!
> Whaddya mean WE? Our current president was never elected at all.
>
> No, I'm NOT over it. I'm still unemployed since whatever happened to the
> economy when Bush seized power. Bring back the blowjob liar president --
> life was good then.
>
> Peace,
> Bo
>
> sorry for the offtopic rant

baronn1
July 9th 03, 02:31 PM
You probably have bought a lot of swampland down there in Florida if you
think that the nation's economy reacts that quickly. Bush in, bottom lines
drop, you get laid off ...I see the connection clearly now.

"BoFrazer" > wrote in message
om...
> > Beats me. We elected the wrong President!!
> Whaddya mean WE? Our current president was never elected at all.
>
> No, I'm NOT over it. I'm still unemployed since whatever happened to the
> economy when Bush seized power. Bring back the blowjob liar president --
> life was good then.
>
> Peace,
> Bo
>
> sorry for the offtopic rant

baronn1
July 9th 03, 02:56 PM
Hang him.

A friend of mine was hit last week, an experienced DF rider on a two lane
state road with 10 foot wide shoulders. She was in the middle of that 10
foot shoulder. The driver admitted to her that he was talking on his cell
phone and drifted onto the shoulder. She luckily was hit by just his
rearview mirror, and sustained only minor injuries, but did need a couple of
stitches in her chin.
If I was in his position, you couldn't beat me to the bike shop. to get a
her a new bike, and hand it over along with reimbursement for out of pocket
expenses, and a waiver for her to sign.
Not this guy. At the scene the driver was apologetic, admitted fault, etc.
He even called an ambulance for her. But...now that it's time to pay her
medical bills and buy her a new bike, his response is "Get a lawyer".
There is just no such thing as accountability to so many people in this
country, it is scary.

"EZ Biker :-)" > wrote in message
> This guy should be guilty as charged and will probably get away with it
from
> the sounds of his attitude.
>
> <<South Pinellas Driver in bike crash blames water in eyes.url>>

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/07/08/Southpinellas/Driver_in_bike_crash_.shtml

> EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)
>

> "di" > wrote in message
> > It's not hard for me to admit I voted for the man, would do it again,
many
> > times over if given the same choice again. Sorry folks, get over it,
the
> > election is over, you lost, (several times, despite all attempts to
steal
> it
> > all).

bg
July 9th 03, 03:30 PM
Jeeze, what a piece of crap. Remorseless. You are right he'll get away with it
as far as charges. But I bet some of the folks file civil suit. Of course he
probably has nothing but the Lincoln.
bill g

--
"Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever."

--
"Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever."

baronn1
July 9th 03, 03:38 PM
Don't forget the gold chains around his neck!

"bg" > wrote in message
> Jeeze, what a piece of crap. Remorseless. You are right he'll get away
with it
> as far as charges. But I bet some of the folks file civil suit. Of course
he
> probably has nothing but the Lincoln.
> bill g
>
> "EZ Biker :-)" wrote:
>
> > This guy should be guilty as charged and will probably get away with it
from
> > the sounds of his attitude.
> >
> > <<South Pinellas Driver in bike crash blames water in eyes.url>>

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/07/08/Southpinellas/Driver_in_bike_crash_.shtml

> > EZ Biker :-) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)
> >
> > "di" > wrote in message
> > > It's not hard for me to admit I voted for the man, would do it again,
many
> > > times over if given the same choice again. Sorry folks, get over it,
the
> > > election is over, you lost, (several times, despite all attempts to
steal
> > it
> > > all).
> > >

> --
> "Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever."

Freewheeling
July 10th 03, 05:32 PM
On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 03:56:53 GMT, "EX Biker :-\)" >
wrote:

>Sorry to say, but it's a very unfair world out there, especially when it
>deals with cyclists (Motorcyclists as well) vs. vehicle operators.

Which is the whole point of having an advocacy organization to even
the score. Only in this case the advocacy organization (LAB) prefers
to stick to largely irrelevant issues such as getting more bike
trails. Believe me, if a few yuppie motorists were put away for a
decade or so drivers would sit up and take notice. Motorcycle
advocacy groups are extremely aggressive at pressing for prosecutions
and convictions. There's no reason by cyclists can't be.

wrote:

>Sorry to say, but it's a very unfair world out there, especially when it
>deals with cyclists (Motorcyclists as well) vs. vehicle operators.

Which is the whole point of having an advocacy organization to even
the score. Only in this case the advocacy organization (LAB) prefers
to stick to largely irrelevant issues such as getting more bike
trails. Believe me, if a few yuppie motorists were put away for a
decade or so drivers would sit up and take notice. Motorcycle
advocacy groups are extremely aggressive at pressing for prosecutions
and convictions. There's no reason by cyclists can't be.

Dean Arthur
July 14th 03, 09:13 AM
I guess bikes with double barrelled shotguns mounted on post with remote
360-degree rotation might be incentive for autos/trucks to steer clear.

Dean Arthur
July 14th 03, 09:13 AM
I guess bikes with double barrelled shotguns mounted on post with remote
360-degree rotation might be incentive for autos/trucks to steer clear.

February 23rd 07, 09:04 AM
Thats why I like the recumbent bike with the crank in front like a
chain saw, a great deterrent of anyone jumping in front of the bike.

BTW I got hit head-on Jan 3rd of this year at a stop sign and the
driver made an illegal left turn into my lane just as I was making a
right turn. Totaled my bike and damage both of my hearing aids
dragging me thru a huge puddle on my side of the lane at the
intersection. I got 50% of the estimate to repair my bike from the
insurance. The lawyer promise that he get more lator from the
settlement. I found a used recumbent bike the R-42 Vision for $500

I figure with the recumbent if I were to hit a car I go feet first.

I also had an accident a month lator with a lady doing a rolling stop
in front of me. While I was riding my brother-in-law bike. I am also
45 years old and seen my share of close call, but this has been a bad
way to start the year. My arm is starting to not throb and getting the
use of my thumb again. At least with the recumbent the back and arm
get a easier task of maintaining balance of the bike. I have 2 lights
in front with one flashing and 2 red lights in the back one high and
one low.

The driver that hit me had his arm around the woman in the passenger
side and he wasn't even looking when he made the turn.

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:13:34 -0600, Dean Arthur
> wrote:

>I guess bikes with double barrelled shotguns mounted on post with remote
>360-degree rotation might be incentive for autos/trucks to steer clear.

Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman
February 24th 07, 01:20 AM
On Feb 23, 3:04 am, wrote:
> Thats why I like the recumbent bike with the crank in front like a
> chain saw, a great deterrent of anyone jumping in front of the bike.
>
> BTW I got hit head-on Jan 3rd of this year at a stop sign and the
> driver made an illegal left turn into my lane just as I was making a
> right turn. Totaled my bike and damage both of my hearing aids
> dragging me thru a huge puddle on my side of the lane at the
> intersection. I got 50% of the estimate to repair my bike from the
> insurance. The lawyer promise that he get more lator from the
> settlement. I found a used recumbent bike the R-42 Vision for $500
>
> I figure with the recumbent if I were to hit a car I go feet first.
>
> I also had an accident a month lator with a lady doing a rolling stop
> in front of me. While I was riding my brother-in-law bike. I am also
> 45 years old and seen my share of close call, but this has been a bad
> way to start the year. My arm is starting to not throb and getting the
> use of my thumb again. At least with the recumbent the back and arm
> get a easier task of maintaining balance of the bike. I have 2 lights
> in front with one flashing and 2 red lights in the back one high and
> one low.
>
> The driver that hit me had his arm around the woman in the passenger
> side and he wasn't even looking when he made the turn.
>
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:13:34 -0600, Dean Arthur
>
> > wrote:
> >I guess bikes with double barrelled shotguns mounted on post with remote
> >360-degree rotation might be incentive for autos/trucks to steer clear.

3-1/2 years to reply!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home