PDA

View Full Version : Lance Zero: Contador 2

Davey Crockett[_5_]
February 6th 12, 07:05 PM
Life just isn't fair

http://www.tas-cas.org/d2wfiles/document/5648/5048/0/FINAL20AWARD202012.02.06.pdf

"This is a sad day for our sport ˇ* some may think of it as a victory but
that is not at all the case. There are no winners when it comes to the
issue of doping: and every case irrespective of its characteristics is a
case too many.ˇ± Phatty MaQuaid

--
Grab any good Pr0n lately? Check here to see whaat your wife is watching.
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr.pawn.html

BLafferty[_4_]
February 7th 12, 01:33 AM
On Feb 6, 2:05*pm, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> Life just isn't fair
>
> http://www.tas-cas.org/d2wfiles/document/5648/5048/0/FINAL20AWARD2020...
>
> "This is a sad day for our sport … some may think of it as a victory but
> that is not at all the case. There are no winners when it comes to the
> issue of doping: and every case irrespective of its characteristics is a
> case too many.” Phatty MaQuaid
>
> --
> Grab any good Pr0n lately? Check here to see whaat your wife is watching.http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr.pawn.html
Surprising. I would have bet 70-30 he'd be let off. At least we can be
certain the new champions are clean, right? After all, they didn't
test positive. ;-)

Davey Crockett[_5_]
February 7th 12, 12:13 PM
BLafferty a Ă©crit profondement:

| On Feb 6, 2:05Â*pm, Davey Crockett > wrote:
| > Life just isn't fair
| >
| > http://www.tas-cas.org/d2wfiles/document/5648/5048/0/FINAL20AWARD2020...
| >
| > "This is a sad day for our sport … some may think of it as a victory but
| > that is not at all the case. There are no winners when it comes to the
| > issue of doping: and every case irrespective of its characteristics is a
| > case too many.” Phatty MaQuaid
| >
| > --
| > Grab any good Pr0n lately? Check here to see whaat your wife is watching.http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr.pawn.html
| Surprising. I would have bet 70-30 he'd be let off. At least we can be
| certain the new champions are clean, right? After all, they didn't
| test positive. ;-)

Did you read the judgement?

It's a bit long winded at around 100 pages but quite interesting

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English

raamman
February 7th 12, 12:42 PM
On Feb 7, 7:13*am, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> BLafferty a écrit profondement:
>
> | On Feb 6, 2:05*pm, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> | > Life just isn't fair
> | >
> | >http://www.tas-cas.org/d2wfiles/document/5648/5048/0/FINAL20AWARD2020....
> | >
> | > "This is a sad day for our sport … some may think of it as a victory but
> | > that is not at all the case. There are no winners when it comes to the
> | > issue of doping: and every case irrespective of its characteristics is a
> | > case too many.” Phatty MaQuaid
> | >
> | > --
> | > Grab any good Pr0n lately? Check here to see whaat your wife is watching.http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr.pawn.html
> | Surprising. I would have bet 70-30 he'd be let off. At least we can be
> | certain the new champions are clean, right? After all, they didn't
> | test positive. ;-)
>
> Did you read the judgement?
>
> It's a bit long winded at around 100 pages but quite interesting
>
> --
> Davey Crockett
> Flying the Flag of the English
> The Flag of Hengest and Horsahttp://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

I read it during breakfast this morning

Phil H
February 8th 12, 08:06 PM
On Feb 6, 6:33*pm, BLafferty > wrote:
> On Feb 6, 2:05*pm, Davey Crockett > wrote:> Life just isn't fair
>
> >http://www.tas-cas.org/d2wfiles/document/5648/5048/0/FINAL20AWARD2020...
>
> > "This is a sad day for our sport … some may think of it as a victory but
> > that is not at all the case. There are no winners when it comes to the
> > issue of doping: and every case irrespective of its characteristics is a
> > case too many.” Phatty MaQuaid
>
> > --
> > Grab any good Pr0n lately? Check here to see whaat your wife is watching.http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr.pawn.html
>
> Surprising. I would have bet 70-30 he'd be let off. At least we can be
> certain the new champions are clean, right? After all, they didn't
> test positive. ;-)

An investigation should start with hard evidence of doping, testing
positive is an example, and not with hearsay from a bunch of
disgruntled former team-mates, employees or whatever. That just opens
up the floodgates for the spin doctors and lawyers who are more
interested in winning than the truth. With the certainty of not
catching all the dopers, it makes more sense to follow a rules based
system. Not perfect but probably the best possible system.
I hate to say it but, if you want to watch a drug free bicycle race,
go watch something like the kids races at http://evanstongrandprix.com/evanston-kids-bike-race.html.
I'm not sure but there may be a possibility of a 100% clean field.
Phil H

DirtRoadie
February 8th 12, 09:18 PM
On Feb 8, 1:06*pm, Phil H > wrote:
> On Feb 6, 6:33*pm, BLafferty > wrote:
>
> > On Feb 6, 2:05*pm, Davey Crockett > wrote:> Life just isn't fair
>
> > >http://www.tas-cas.org/d2wfiles/document/5648/5048/0/FINAL20AWARD2020....
>
> > > "This is a sad day for our sport … some may think of it as a victory but
> > > that is not at all the case. There are no winners when it comes to the
> > > issue of doping: and every case irrespective of its characteristics is a
> > > case too many.” Phatty MaQuaid
>
> > > --
> > > Grab any good Pr0n lately? Check here to see whaat your wife is watching.http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr.pawn.html
>
> > Surprising. I would have bet 70-30 he'd be let off. At least we can be
> > certain the new champions are clean, right? After all, they didn't
> > test positive. ;-)
>
> An investigation should start with hard evidence of doping, testing
> positive is an example, and not with hearsay from a bunch of
> disgruntled former team-mates, employees or whatever. That just opens
> up the floodgates for the spin doctors and lawyers who are more
> interested in winning than the truth. With the certainty of not
> catching all the dopers, it makes more sense to follow a rules based
> system. Not perfect but probably the best possible system.
> I hate to say it but, if you want to watch a drug free bicycle race,
> go watch something like the kids races athttp://evanstongrandprix.com/evanston-kids-bike-race.html.
> I'm not sure but there may be a possibility of a 100% clean field.

I'd bet on at least a handful of positives for C6-H12-O6 or C12-H22-
O11.

DR

Fred Flintstein
February 8th 12, 10:06 PM
On 2/8/2012 2:06 PM, Phil H wrote:
> I'm not sure but there may be a possibility of a 100% clean field.

Not a chance, unless a ton of them have a TUE for ritalin.

Simply Fred
February 9th 12, 08:20 AM
Phil H wrote:
> I hate to say it but, if you want to watch a drug free bicycle race,
> go watch something like the kids races at http://evanstongrandprix.com/evanston-kids-bike-race.html.
> I'm not sure but there may be a possibility of a 100% clean field.

You mean their fathers aren't putting Steroids and Clenbuterol in their
big macs ?

Phil H
February 9th 12, 07:47 PM
On Feb 9, 1:20*am, Simply Fred > wrote:
> Phil H wrote:
> > I hate to say it but, if you want to watch a drug free bicycle race,
> > go watch something like the kids races athttp://evanstongrandprix.com/evanston-kids-bike-race.html.
> > I'm not sure but there may be a possibility of a 100% clean field.
>
> You mean their fathers aren't putting Steroids and Clenbuterol in their
> big macs ?

Well, this is the main point. Drugs are such a pervasive part of
society, it's virtually impossible to have any drug-free zones.
Phil H

RicodJour[_2_]
February 10th 12, 06:52 PM
On Feb 9, 2:47*pm, Phil H > wrote:
> On Feb 9, 1:20*am, Simply Fred > wrote:
>
> > Phil H wrote:
> > > I hate to say it but, if you want to watch a drug free bicycle race,
> > > go watch something like the kids races athttp://evanstongrandprix.com/evanston-kids-bike-race.html.
> > > I'm not sure but there may be a possibility of a 100% clean field.
>
> > You mean their fathers aren't putting Steroids and Clenbuterol in their
> > big macs ?
>
> Well, this is the main point. Drugs are such a pervasive part of
> society, it's virtually impossible to have any drug-free zones.

Oxygen is a drug - you get too much you get high. At least that's what
I've heard. Me? I never touch the stuff.

Simply Fred
February 10th 12, 07:44 PM
RicodJour wrote:
> Oxygen is a drug - you get too much you get high. At least that's what
> I've heard. Me? I never touch the stuff.

You get more bang for your buck if you mix it with hydrogen.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home