PDA

View Full Version : Get your bets in now

DirtRoadie
February 8th 12, 05:03 AM
Another CAS blast from the past
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH

DR

Davey Crockett[_5_]
February 8th 12, 08:50 AM
DirtRoadie a écrit profondement:

| Another CAS blast from the past
| http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH

What I get seems to be just a map of US states although I'm sure that
that wasn't what you intended

-
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

DirtRoadie
February 8th 12, 11:50 AM
On Feb 8, 1:50*am, Davey Crockett > wrote:
> DirtRoadie a écrit profondement:
>
> | Another CAS blast from the past
> |http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH
>

> What I get seems to be just a map of US states although I'm sure that
> that wasn't what you intended

I was trying to provide a bit of geographical enlightenment.

Try this:
http://apne.ws/ySpgo6
or
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH?SITE=AP

DR

atriage[_6_]
February 8th 12, 01:41 PM
On 08/02/2012 11:50, DirtRoadie wrote:
> On Feb 8, 1:50 am, Davey > wrote:
>> DirtRoadie a écrit profondement:
>>
>> | Another CAS blast from the past
>> |http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH
>>

>> What I get seems to be just a map of US states although I'm sure that
>> that wasn't what you intended
>
> I was trying to provide a bit of geographical enlightenment.

It worked, I never realised Alaska was at the same latitude as Hawaii. I'm gonna
but a holiday home in Anchorage.
--

Davey Crockett[_5_]
February 8th 12, 02:41 PM
DirtRoadie a écrit profondement:

| I was trying to provide a bit of geographical enlightenment.

Hey thanks.

Now I get it.

The Railroad job on Alberto was just a warm-up.

Jan's the guy they're really after. So if you think what they did to
Alberto was a Kangaroo Court, just wait and see what they do to the
Rostok Kid.

Too bad. Davey always wanted to see Jan or Marco kick the living
**** outta that Mommy's Boy.

--
The ban on Queers in Britain donating blood is being lifted because it
was decided that the rule could be discriminatory and might breach

Davey Crockett[_5_]
February 8th 12, 02:51 PM
atriage a écrit profondement:

| It worked, I never realised Alaska was at the same latitude as
| Hawaii. I'm gonna but a holiday home in Anchorage.

Better not

With a lovely map like that, Ahmadinejad is liable to lob a couple of
S-300 missiles thataways.

And Al Whore will be jumping up and down saying "See, I told you ******s
about global warming, and you said I was a ****ing liar.... Now how ya
like them apples?"

--
Davey Crockett
Flying the Flag of the English
The Flag of Hengest and Horsa
http://azurservers.com:7080/rbr/englishdragon.jpg

Fred Flintstein
February 8th 12, 07:13 PM
On 2/8/2012 5:50 AM, DirtRoadie wrote:
> On Feb 8, 1:50 am, Davey > wrote:
>> DirtRoadie a écrit profondement:
>>
>> | Another CAS blast from the past
>> |http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH
>>

>> What I get seems to be just a map of US states although I'm sure that
>> that wasn't what you intended
>
> I was trying to provide a bit of geographical enlightenment.
>
> Try this:
> http://apne.ws/ySpgo6
> or
> http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CYC_DOPING_ULLRICH?SITE=AP
>
> DR

And I'll say it again, if retired riders are a legitimate target
then they should pop Frankie Andreau. Since he's admitted to the
offense there isn't even any lab work or expert witnesses needed.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home