PDA

View Full Version : Triclops?

Gary Herbst
July 8th 03, 10:15 PM
Anyone out there own and/or have riden a Triclops and want to share
your thoughts in it for general riding an self contained touring.
Looking for a trike that will fit 2 people with 3 in. differance in
X-seam.

cbb
July 9th 03, 01:22 PM
(Gary Herbst) wrote in message >...
> Anyone out there own and/or have riden a Triclops and want to share
> your thoughts in it for general riding an self contained touring.
> Looking for a trike that will fit 2 people with 3 in. differance in
> X-seam.

I'm not sure about the ease of adjustment on the Triclops though it
should handle different sized people without changing the chain. The
KettWiesel from Hase has a very easy adjustment for different sized
riders. Thats why Laidback Tours in New Orleans use them. The
KettWiesel is similar in height and maybe a little lighter than the
Triclops and is comes standard with fenders and lights. Its one of the
vehicles on my list of possible upgrades for my commuting bent.
Craig

cbb
July 9th 03, 01:22 PM
(Gary Herbst) wrote in message >...
> Anyone out there own and/or have riden a Triclops and want to share
> your thoughts in it for general riding an self contained touring.
> Looking for a trike that will fit 2 people with 3 in. differance in
> X-seam.

I'm not sure about the ease of adjustment on the Triclops though it
should handle different sized people without changing the chain. The
KettWiesel from Hase has a very easy adjustment for different sized
riders. Thats why Laidback Tours in New Orleans use them. The
KettWiesel is similar in height and maybe a little lighter than the
Triclops and is comes standard with fenders and lights. Its one of the
vehicles on my list of possible upgrades for my commuting bent.
Craig

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home