PDA

View Full Version : Is Longo Next?

Feld[_2_]
February 9th 12, 04:47 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/09/sports/cycling/home-of-top-female-cyclist-searched.html?emc=tnt&tntemail0=y

Home of Top Female Cyclist Searched
By SCOTT SAYARE, New York Times
Published: February 8, 2012

PARIS — Antidoping authorities in southeastern France searched the
home of the country’s top female cyclist Wednesday morning and
detained her husband on allegations that he illegally imported doping
materials, presumably on her behalf, French officials said.
[Registration required]

Phil H
February 9th 12, 07:34 PM
On Feb 9, 9:47*am, Feld > wrote:
> http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/09/sports/cycling/home-of-top-female-c...
>
> Home of Top Female Cyclist Searched
> By SCOTT SAYARE, New York Times
> Published: February 8, 2012
>
> PARIS — Antidoping authorities in southeastern France searched the
> home of the country’s top female cyclist Wednesday morning and
> detained her husband on allegations that he illegally imported doping
> materials, presumably on her behalf, French officials said.
> [Registration required]

"Longo has never tested positive for doping, according to France’s
national cycling body."
She tested positive at Colorado Springs way back .........we dicussed
this not too long ago.
Phil H

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home