PDA

View Full Version : Sale of Wheel

Andy
July 10th 03, 03:03 AM
In 1998 I bought a new Easy Racers Gold Rush. After a few hundred miles, I
wanted a wider tire and I replaced the wheel, I just sold the Gold Rush and
now want to get rid of the extra wheel. It is in excellent condition, with
the tire and tube mounted. All are in excellent condition with only a few
hundred miles on them. The rim has no markings other than saying it is a
Sun Rim and "Ultra Hard Anodized". The 32 spoke hub is Shimano Ultegra as
is the quick release. The tire is an IRC Road Lite EX 20 x 1 1/8, 100 psi.

The item is on Ebay, see
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617445386.

Andy

Mark Wolfe
July 10th 03, 07:40 AM
Ouch, radial laced shimano hub. :( Goes against the instructions that come
with those. :)

--
Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org
gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71

--
Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org
gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71
Linux is addictive, I'm hooked!

Andy
July 12th 03, 08:35 PM
Does that mean that Easy Racers does not know what it is doing?

Andy

"Mark Wolfe" > wrote in message
> Ouch, radial laced shimano hub. :( Goes against the instructions that
come
> with those. :)
>

> Andy wrote:
>
> > In 1998 I bought a new Easy Racers Gold Rush. After a few hundred
miles,
> > wanted a wider tire and I replaced the wheel, I just sold the Gold Rush
> and
> > now want to get rid of the extra wheel. It is in excellent condition,
> with
> > the tire and tube mounted. All are in excellent condition with only a
few
> > hundred miles on them. The rim has no markings other than saying it is
> > Sun Rim and "Ultra Hard Anodized". The 32 spoke hub is Shimano Ultegra
as
> > is the quick release. The tire is an IRC Road Lite EX 20 x 1 1/8, 100
> psi.
> >
> > The item is on Ebay, see
> > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3617445386.
> >
> > Andy
>
> --
> Mark Wolfe http://www.wolfenet.org
> gpg fingerprint = 42B6 EFEB 5414 AA18 01B7 64AC EF46 F7E6 82F6 8C71
> Linux is addictive, I'm hooked!

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home