PDA

View Full Version : Dunwich Dynamo

Dave Larrington
July 11th 03, 10:02 AM
Anyone else planning on doing the Dunwich Dynamo this w/e?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Robert Mortimer
July 11th 03, 05:05 PM
allegedly Dave Larrington wrote > :
> Anyone else planning on doing the Dunwich Dynamo this w/e?

I should be there, on a trice XL.

--
Robm
873

Robert Mortimer
July 11th 03, 05:05 PM
allegedly Dave Larrington wrote > :
> Anyone else planning on doing the Dunwich Dynamo this w/e?

I should be there, on a trice XL.

--
Robm
873
"Ask not what I can do for the stupid,
but what the stupid can do for me" - Graeme Garden

Robert Mortimer
July 14th 03, 05:10 PM
allegedly Dave Larrington wrote > :
> Robert Mortimer wrote:
>>> Anyone else planning on doing the Dunwich Dynamo this w/e?
>> I should be there, on a trice XL.
> Must have missed you or losing my power of recumbent identification. I did

Nah, unfortunately I didn't make it in the end, as my partner took ill, and
much as I wanted to do the ride staying home to take care of her took
priority. Oh well next year...

--
Robm
873
"Ask not what I can do for the stupid,
but what the stupid can do for me" - Graeme Garden

Robert Mortimer
July 14th 03, 05:10 PM
allegedly Dave Larrington wrote > :
> Robert Mortimer wrote:
>>> Anyone else planning on doing the Dunwich Dynamo this w/e?
>> I should be there, on a trice XL.
> Must have missed you or losing my power of recumbent identification. I did

Nah, unfortunately I didn't make it in the end, as my partner took ill, and
much as I wanted to do the ride staying home to take care of her took
priority. Oh well next year...

--
Robm
873
"Ask not what I can do for the stupid,
but what the stupid can do for me" - Graeme Garden

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home