PDA

View Full Version : Will Wiggins choke?

Fred Flintstein
March 10th 12, 06:56 PM
Yes. Valverde will benefit.

atriage[_6_]
March 10th 12, 08:06 PM
On 10/03/2012 19:56, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> Yes. Valverde will benefit.

If Wiggo chokes it's more likely to be Lieuwe Westra who benefits on an
uphill TT course. Unless Valverde is on chemical assistance of course.
Personally I don't see Wiggins doing anything other than winning. No
doubt tomorrow's toldyousopost will reveal all.

atriage[_6_]
March 11th 12, 04:13 PM
On 10/03/2012 21:06, atriage wrote:
> On 10/03/2012 19:56, Fred Flintstein wrote:
>> Yes. Valverde will benefit.
>>
> If Wiggo chokes it's more likely to be Lieuwe Westra who benefits on an
> uphill TT course. Unless Valverde is on chemical assistance of course.
> Personally I don't see Wiggins doing anything other than winning. No
> doubt tomorrow's toldyousopost will reveal all.

Cruised it, Horner's doing well in the TA too, anyone for an all Anglo
podium in the TdF?

Fred Flintstein
March 11th 12, 06:23 PM
On 3/11/2012 11:13 AM, atriage wrote:
> Cruised it, Horner's doing well in the TA too, anyone for an all Anglo
> podium in the TdF?

I'm expecting Mike J to appear soon.

Uncle Dave
March 11th 12, 06:57 PM
On 11/03/2012 16:13, atriage wrote:

> Cruised it, Horner's doing well in the TA too, anyone for an all Anglo
> podium in the TdF?

Define "Anglo".

UD

atriage[_6_]
March 11th 12, 08:03 PM
On 11/03/2012 19:57, Uncle Dave wrote:
> On 11/03/2012 16:13, atriage wrote:
>
>> Cruised it, Horner's doing well in the TA too, anyone for an all Anglo
>> podium in the TdF?
>
> Define "Anglo".

As in 'of Anglo-Saxon origin' and with English as a native tongue.

atriage[_6_]
March 11th 12, 08:08 PM
On 11/03/2012 21:03, atriage wrote:
> On 11/03/2012 19:57, Uncle Dave wrote:
>> On 11/03/2012 16:13, atriage wrote:
>>
>>> Cruised it, Horner's doing well in the TA too, anyone for an all Anglo
>>> podium in the TdF?
>>
>> Define "Anglo".
>>
> As in 'of Anglo-Saxon origin' and with English as a native tongue.

Thinking about it Cadel Evans now claims that he thinks in Italian but
you know what I mean.

Simply Fred
March 12th 12, 08:56 AM
atriage wrote:
> Thinking about it Cadel Evans now claims that he thinks in Italian but
> you know what I mean.

He must have some kind of deficit.

atriage[_6_]
March 12th 12, 03:32 PM
On 12/03/2012 09:56, Simply Fred wrote:
> atriage wrote:
>> Thinking about it Cadel Evans now claims that he thinks in Italian but
>> you know what I mean.
>
> He must have some kind of deficit.

I think he's pretty much under his Italian wife's thumb.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home