PDA

View Full Version : Race Report - 62nd Grand Prix Festival Cenac et Saint Julien 24

ChiefScout
April 4th 12, 06:31 PM
A friend, retired in France, contributes this race report at
http://loren24250.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/bike-ride-no-a-bike-race/

A diversion from his usual blog fodder of boozy lunches and French
idiosyncrasies.

Fred Flintstein
April 4th 12, 07:59 PM
On 4/4/2012 12:31 PM, ChiefScout wrote:
> A friend, retired in France, contributes this race report at
> http://loren24250.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/bike-ride-no-a-bike-race/
>

> A diversion from his usual blog fodder of boozy lunches and French
> idiosyncrasies.

Thanks for that.

https://loren24250.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/11-all-3-winners.jpg

You know, if I were in charge there would be a ban on light colored
shorts.

Simply Fred
April 5th 12, 09:23 AM
Fred Flintstein wrote:
> https://loren24250.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/11-all-3-winners.jpg
>
> You know, if I were in charge there would be a ban on light colored
> shorts.

You should concentrate on banning important things like aero
waterbottles instead of worrying about aero packages.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home