PDA

View Full Version : Side Effects of Diabetes Medication

vidiya sharma
April 16th 12, 01:05 PM
There are various medications available to treat diabetes. These
medications are strong enough to control the insulin production, but
they cause many side effects as well.

Read full article : http://www.onlymyhealth.com/side-effects-diabetes-medication-1332847664

Princey
February 12th 13, 08:54 AM
There are various medications available to treat diabetes. These
medications are strong enough to control the insulin production, but
they cause many side effects as well.

Read full article : http://www.onlymyhealth.com/side-effects-diabetes-medication-1332847664

I am a seasoned cyclist. I think the heredity factor has a lot to do with the onset of diabetes in one's life and with this knowledge and awareness of the safeguards adopted by the parent, it becomes an accepted part of life.

A doctor, expert in the treatment/control of Diabetes advised me to continue my sport but with an improved diet plan. My diet plan is based mostly on strictly natural food. For high endurance events, he recommended Chia seeds for a steady release of energy to the body along with maintaining electrolyte levels too. I found his advise worthwhile and was regular in the intake for 3 years and it helped a lot in keeping my sugar level under control. But the area where I have shifted now does not have any shop selling Chia seeds here. I searched a lot about their source in my area and on the internet. The results included vitalyte (http://www.vitalyte.com/products/energy-gel.html), a gel made from Chia seeds. Is it safe/natural?
Do you know about any such other approved product that is safe for diabetics? Any help would be highly appreciated.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home