PDA

View Full Version : Last of the BikeE's

Laurel Thomason
July 23rd 03, 01:45 AM
My "little" brother, who is 6'2, 290 lbs. is ready to buy an XL BikeE,
so of course they are nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone
has a source for remaindered XL BikeE's, or can recommend an
alternative for someone of his stature and bearing.

Jude T. McGloin
July 23rd 03, 03:16 AM
I appear to have one large red CT XL left that I was unaware of... unbuilt
still in the box, it is the last of the latest model with dual
drive.....call me Thursday and we may make a deal.
--
Jude....///Bacchetta AERO
St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland
"Laurel Thomason" > wrote in message
om...
> My "little" brother, who is 6'2, 290 lbs. is ready to buy an XL BikeE,
> so of course they are nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone
> has a source for remaindered XL BikeE's, or can recommend an
> alternative for someone of his stature and bearing.

Jude T. McGloin
July 23rd 03, 03:16 AM
I appear to have one large red CT XL left that I was unaware of... unbuilt
still in the box, it is the last of the latest model with dual
drive.....call me Thursday and we may make a deal.
--
Jude....///Bacchetta AERO
St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland
Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports, Inc
1-800-586-6645
"Laurel Thomason" > wrote in message
om...
> My "little" brother, who is 6'2, 290 lbs. is ready to buy an XL BikeE,
> so of course they are nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone
> has a source for remaindered XL BikeE's, or can recommend an
> alternative for someone of his stature and bearing.

cjw
July 23rd 03, 02:08 PM
Amling's still had XL's last time I checked (recently). Their's are, however,
2001 models (still new-in-the-box) - Spectro 3x7 drives and sweet seats.

I'd jump on that other offer of a late model (you'll get the 3x8 drive and the
post-recall comfort seat), but if that doesn't work out, you might want to
check with Amling's:
http://www.amlingscycle.com/

On 22 Jul 2003 17:45:42 -0700 (Laurel Thomason) wrote:

> My "little" brother, who is 6'2, 290 lbs. is ready to buy an XL BikeE,
> so of course they are nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone
> has a source for remaindered XL BikeE's, or can recommend an
> alternative for someone of his stature and bearing.

cjw
July 23rd 03, 02:08 PM
Amling's still had XL's last time I checked (recently). Their's are, however,
2001 models (still new-in-the-box) - Spectro 3x7 drives and sweet seats.

I'd jump on that other offer of a late model (you'll get the 3x8 drive and the
post-recall comfort seat), but if that doesn't work out, you might want to
check with Amling's:
http://www.amlingscycle.com/

On 22 Jul 2003 17:45:42 -0700 (Laurel Thomason) wrote:

> My "little" brother, who is 6'2, 290 lbs. is ready to buy an XL BikeE,
> so of course they are nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone
> has a source for remaindered XL BikeE's, or can recommend an
> alternative for someone of his stature and bearing.

Bri
July 25th 03, 05:21 PM
keep checking on Ebay. We have 2 BikeE's and they are great even if they
out of business.

Laurel Thomason wrote:

> Amling is now out of BikeE's. We may opt for an EZ-1 if a BikeE
> doesn't emerge soon.
>
> cjw > wrote in message >...
> > Amling's still had XL's last time I checked (recently). Their's are, however,
> > 2001 models (still new-in-the-box) - Spectro 3x7 drives and sweet seats.
> >
> > I'd jump on that other offer of a late model (you'll get the 3x8 drive and the
> > post-recall comfort seat), but if that doesn't work out, you might want to
> > check with Amling's:
> > http://www.amlingscycle.com/
> >

> > On 22 Jul 2003 17:45:42 -0700 (Laurel Thomason) wrote:
> >
> > > My "little" brother, who is 6'2, 290 lbs. is ready to buy an XL BikeE,
> > > so of course they are nowhere to be found. I was wondering if anyone
> > > has a source for remaindered XL BikeE's, or can recommend an
> > > alternative for someone of his stature and bearing.

March 5th 04, 07:24 PM
Do have a Bike E AT 3.0 regular size. Sliding seat when all the way back is
too far back for me and I am 5-11..Has Bike E Bag,stand,handlebar
grips/speed pedals,etc
Very little miles on it. Excellant condition,used seldom by senior. Not used
in last 3 years.
Paid over $1100,,will sell for $525..
Located near Tacoma,Wash.

Thomason) wrote: