PDA

View Full Version : WTF?

atriage[_6_]
April 25th 12, 04:37 PM
Wiggins takes sprint victory in La Chaux-de-Fonds!!

thirty-six
April 26th 12, 01:44 AM
On Apr 25, 4:37*pm, atriage > wrote:
> Wiggins takes sprint victory in La Chaux-de-Fonds!!

He's sussed it all. Wiggins is at the level of Achilles. Don't ever
put your money against him. It's not about the drugs and it's not
about the bike, it's all about the time and Wiggins sees when the time
is right.

thirty-six
April 28th 12, 10:29 PM
On Apr 26, 1:44*am, thirty-six > wrote:
> On Apr 25, 4:37*pm, atriage > wrote:
>
> > Wiggins takes sprint victory in La Chaux-de-Fonds!!
>
> He's sussed it all. *Wiggins is at the level of Achilles. Don't ever
> put your money against him. *It's not about the drugs and it's not
> about the bike, it's all about the time and Wiggins sees when the time
> is right.

Oh ********, just seen the Telegraph's pikky, he's not sp pink today,
needs some more Guinness, black pudding and spinach, I think.

thirty-six
April 29th 12, 08:59 PM
On Apr 26, 1:44*am, thirty-six > wrote:
> On Apr 25, 4:37*pm, atriage > wrote:
>
> > Wiggins takes sprint victory in La Chaux-de-Fonds!!
>
> He's sussed it all. *Wiggins is at the level of Achilles. Don't ever
> put your money against him. *It's not about the drugs and it's not
> about the bike, it's all about the time and Wiggins sees when the time
> is right.

Wiggo wins Tour de Romandie after fluffing his gearchange and having
to stop for assistance during final TT stage.

See William Fotheringham's comment for The Guardian.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/apr/29/bradley-wiggins-tour-de-romandie

Fred Flintstein
April 29th 12, 09:40 PM
On 4/29/2012 2:59 PM, thirty-six wrote:
> On Apr 26, 1:44 am, > wrote:
>> On Apr 25, 4:37 pm, > wrote:
>>
>>> Wiggins takes sprint victory in La Chaux-de-Fonds!!
>>
>> He's sussed it all. Wiggins is at the level of Achilles. Don't ever
>> put your money against him. It's not about the drugs and it's not
>> about the bike, it's all about the time and Wiggins sees when the time
>> is right.
>
> Wiggo wins Tour de Romandie after fluffing his gearchange and having
> to stop for assistance during final TT stage.
>
> See William Fotheringham's comment for The Guardian.
>
> http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/apr/29/bradley-wiggins-tour-de-romandie

As one of rbr's Wiggins haters I have to congratulate him on
an impressive win.

But I also want to congratulate Talansky's medical adviser. And
Richie Porte did very well after spending so much time riding
tempo for Wiggins.

atriage[_6_]
April 30th 12, 05:20 PM
On 29/04/2012 21:40, Fred Flintstein wrote:
> On 4/29/2012 2:59 PM, thirty-six wrote:

>>> He's sussed it all. Wiggins is at the level of Achilles. Don't ever
>>> put your money against him. It's not about the drugs and it's not
>>> about the bike, it's all about the time and Wiggins sees when the time
>>> is right.
>>
>> Wiggo wins Tour de Romandie after fluffing his gearchange and having
>> to stop for assistance during final TT stage.
>>
>> See William Fotheringham's comment for The Guardian.
>>
>> http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/2012/apr/29/bradley-wiggins-tour-de-romandie
>>

> As one of rbr's Wiggins haters I have to congratulate him on
> an impressive win.
>
> But I also want to congratulate Talansky's medical adviser.

Talansky is impressive

> Richie Porte did very well after spending so much time riding
> tempo for Wiggins.

Cav was riding for him too. It's gonna be interesting at the TdF when
they both will want to be protected. There could be tears before
bedtime. In any case Sky will have to be at the front in most of the
stages, looks like the rest of the team are gonna have to ride their
******** off. So far this season they've shown they can do it but the
TdF is a different kettle of poissons of course.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home