PDA

View Full Version : GFs cocksucking stops.

thirty-six
April 29th 12, 02:13 AM
I don't know why, I think it has something to do with riding
elsewhere. How should I handle her?

A. Dumas[_2_]
April 29th 12, 07:03 AM
On 29/04/2012 03:13, thirty-six wrote:
> I don't know why, I think it has something to do with riding
> elsewhere. How should I handle her?

Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.

Simply Fred
April 29th 12, 09:48 AM

A. Dumas wrote:
> Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.

Champagne or Nutella (Nutella is for cheapskates):
<http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2009/02/an-oral-sex-tip-from-sex-exper.html>

atriage[_6_]
April 29th 12, 04:44 PM
On 29/04/2012 09:48, Simply Fred wrote:
> thirty-six wrote:
>>> I don't know why, I think it has something to do with riding
>>> elsewhere. How should I handle her?
>
> A. Dumas wrote:
>> Also Nutella. Or Speculoos. Although I prefer Nutella.
>
> Champagne or Nutella (Nutella is for cheapskates):
> <http://www.glamour.com/sex-love-life/blogs/smitten/2009/02/an-oral-sex-tip-from-sex-exper.html>

Nutella should always be mixed 50/50 with kerosene for oral sex purposes
apparently.

Google

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home